or Connect

Posts by libertyforall

I think you really ought to look in the mirror, my "friend", and use some reason instead of your thoughtless knee-jerk response.
I do not mean to imply commonplace, but certainly possible, and similar situations do currently occur. Ya might want to talk to some judges... Ya know, ignorance is bliss -- the legal system is full of unpublished surprises. Glenn Beck is a bozo and a fake libertarian. I would hue to Ron Paul or John Stossel instead.
Accepting as an organ donor on your license has potential unintended consequences. Suppose you are in a car accident and in the hospital and are an organ donor on your license, there is a higher chance that they could put something in your IV and put you in a coma, or some other threatening condition. Then you have already pre-consented for donation, and there is another person at that hospital who really needs an organ you have... I would think TWICE before...
Yea yea yeah, wake me up when Flash on Mac is 64-bit, Grand Central, QuickTime X and OpenCL enabled!
Come on Steve Jandali (nee Jobs), just enable tethering! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_jobs
Yea, I think Jobs' ego needs a readjustment...
Translation: Apple keeps reinventing the incentive to jailbreak!!!
Steve Jobs FAIL! sorry, was that "tersely worded"? ;-)
SSDs are ALREADY way too expensive... Ouch.
Brilliant observation, Inspector Clouseau! \