or Connect

Posts by libertyforall

Umm NO! Government does not do ANYTHING right!!! We are in a depression, and it is BECAUSE of the government, and they refuse to do a complete audit of the Federal Reserve.
Well, NO, Google would have to resubmit a recompiled version for the latest iOS SDK...
I am not waiting for Flash -- I hope never to see Flash on my iOS devices!
Currently that calling feature requires a plugin for Mac -- they will probably have to integrate that code in the app. No Safari 3rd party plugin support yet on iPhone...
About time! So what is Google waiting for?! Resubmit too!!!
Nice of Jobs NOT to say that HDR is an iPhone 4 only feature.
Needs App Store compatibility via tethering, and where's the camera now? Should have also added HD Radio...
Cool, but now it just needs Boxee and Hulu support and Safari for locating web content, then I would be happy as a clam. Mac Mini still needs to add Blu-Ray, since obviously it's not gonna fit in this new ATV... They should have announced App Store support today for both the ATV and iPod Nano (Nano being via dock connector tethered only) Oh, and where is the new iLife?!
I still don't get why Apple won't release the FULL Apple TV interface for Front Row for all regular Macs?!