or Connect

Posts by libertyforall

Sounds intriguing, but what prevents some wait-staff from pressing the button on the coin and intentionally or unintentionally selecting a different card from the one you intended?
The Nokia here app sucks on iOS. However Trapster is pretty awesome for its purpose, and it uses "here"... note the logo in the screenshot below.
I have ZERO interest in biometric authentication. No thanks Apple -- how about something actually useful, like Push-To-Talk and a better speakerphone?!
So how long before we see a Communist Party hammer and sickle symbol next to the Apple logo, like GM/Cadillac did by sponsoring the propaganda film, "The Great Achievement of Founding a Party," dedicated to the 90th birthday of Chinese Communist Party?     http://chinaautoweb.com/2011/01/hall-of-shame-2010/  
Sprint wants to get rid of CDMA if you ask me -- there is no future in it, and T-Mobile provides a better path forward. Now, can we just get Direct Connect on iPhones please?!
I get crashes in 7.0.4 on iPhone 5s regularly -- disappointed with the lack of quality control. Why all apps are STILL not landscape compatible, I will never understand -- the Phone app STILL is not. Not to mention 3rd party apps -- I wish Apple would mandate that all App Store submission also fully work in landscape mode! It's also dumb that you cannot switch from cellular call to FaceTime Audio, and cannot switch from FaceTime Video to FaceTime Audio w/out ending...
One secret to Apple TV is that some video sources (like Flash based) that will not stream from iOS apps, WILL stream to ATV via Mavericks' AirPlay Display!
I ordered an iPhone 5s via the Apple Store app on iPhone, signed up for their unlimited voice offering at $39.99/mo. to go along with my grandfathered unlimited data.  AT&T now claims it was an error and no such plan exists!  What a joke, they are still investigating, as is Apple.  Order was placed on launch day, still not resolved.     For a large majority of customers, T-Mobile in the US is the better deal if you are on an AT&T/GSM iPhone today.
Damn, Google can add 802.11ac, but Apple continues to play the stupid carrot and the stick game with iPhone 5s and leaves the feature out. Boo Apple!
Apple should have designed it to look like the infinity symbol -- i.e. one infinite loop, and therefore > google.  ha! ∞