or Connect

Posts by mr_zebra

The photocopier was invented by a woman.
I'd offer, of course, but I have an Intel Mac. Sorry
What are you talking about? I don't think that the board are likely to appoint someone who cannot demonstrate a proper understanding of what Apple is and what Apple is all about. You're a very pessimistic person... it's all doom and gloom. Steve Jobs has proven that he's an exceptionally intelligent man, with an uncanny ability to be about 30 steps ahead of everyone else. If - and take SPECIAL NOTE of the use of the word "if" - he really is ill again, I doubt it's...
Is anyone having problems sending emails with MobileMe? All of a sudden my MBP just times out and my iPhone takes AGES to send an email (Sometimes minutes) - even simply one line emails. Why oh WHY can't Apple just get this going properly? The disasterous rollout continues it seems... All I want is email that works. That's what Mac and Apple was all about, right? Things that just work? Computers and such "for the rest of us". They're doing a great job if "the rest of...
I'm not entirely clear on what year you think this is. Nobody mentioned Al Gore, you tool. Oh, and it's 2008... Al Gore left the Office of the Vice President on January 21 2001.You say the Justice Department has "no choice" well actually you're right - no choice as no crime has been committed.Oh and his experience of running Apple is not built on a high school education - it's built on many years of business experience. You seem fixated on the importance of high school...
hahaha that made me laugh out loud. I used to have a teacher in primary school who used the term "clown" to describe kids who were deliberately acting like fools to get attention and to appear "interesting". Describes this WASTE of space down to a T...
*Most* of the bonuses are illegal? Do you work for the SEC? If you are, I'm sure you're aware that you're not allowed to discuss details of a case you're investigating... Further, the fact that Jobs doesn't have a college education doesn't mean he isn't qualified to run a business the size of Apple. I think it's pretty clear he's a successful business man... people can be successful without a piece of paper to allow them to be, you know. I suggest remedial maths classes,...
ls this the same troll who made all those weird posts saying Jobs had schizophrenia (he must have forgot to mention he had a PhD in psychiatry) and that he should leave? Why the hell would anyone gain pleasure from posting these nonsensical, totally irrational posts? They seem to originate from a deluded mind. EDIT: I've just had a look through most of his posts and in almost every one of them where he has cause to mention Steve Jobs or other Apple executives, he makes it...
Mine backs up so quickly! I have an 8GB version. Are you maybe using the iPhone connected to a USB 1.1 port, either on your Mac/PC or via a hub?? USB 2 is infintely faster!
Not for me, but I seem to be having problems with inconsistent font size...