or Connect

Posts by old-wiz

What will happen to the people who currently work for Nest? These types of takeovers often result in a lot of people either being laid off due to duplication of departments (they don't need 2 HR depts, 2 Payroll, etc) or the top techie people not wanting to work in a big company like Google and hence leave to start over somewhere else. People who work in the small companies where they have their own work ethics hate moving to a big company with way different work rules,...
In other words, charge the content providers twice; once to send the data and another to get it received. Greed at it's best.
Noticed on TV tonight that Microsoft is offering $ 50 off on xBox 1...Could it be it's not selling as well as they would like?
It would certainly be funny! Poetic justice for sure. And then they would try to blame Apple for the problems too.
From the news it sounds as if Turkey is well on the way to becoming another corrupt country that hates the West. Why would they be interested in Apple products then? Just wonder if the Muslims have managed to start enforcing Sharia law in Turkey yet? I guess it's too late to visit Turkey - I get the impression that Americans are about as welcome as bubonic plague.
So did the Evasi0n jailbreak also include a backdoor so Taig can compromise IOS systems so they can steal credit card info, logins, etc?  For $ 1,000,000 and a percentage of the money from stealing from IOS users, they can make a nice profit.    Taig can say all they want, but they are primarily a reseller of cracked and stolen software, but then I guess that's what the jailbreakers are looking for in the first place and Evasi0n is just helping them get their stolen...
So does anyone know if the jailbreak includes a backdoor for hackers to exploit your phone?
Cue mournful funeral music...
I was being a little facetious... with regard to Samsung (and others) copying Apple..
Hmm...So Samsung is building the A7....and how much of it will they copy since they will have have access to the chip? How much of Xynos will be copied from the A7? this will make a great patent war...