or Connect

Posts by Sky King

"Start with the customer experience, work backward to the technology." (Said Whit Falcon) I agree. Too bad Mr Ive does not agree.
AMEN TO THAT!  Intuitive to the end user far and away trumps "cute to look at."  IOS-7 and Mavericks have both gone down the wrong rabbit trail.
Sure would be cool if Apple could contract with WeatherUnderground Classic (not the mobile app). no matter what you are looking for it's by far the best content and has the greatest accuracy. In fact it is more comprehensive and accurate than the weather that FAA provides to airlines.
Truth and facts don't matter at all to MOST journalists. Remember what they do for a living...they write stuff and get paid for doing it.  Whether they write the truth or not is mostly immaterial.  In a couple of weeks the fact that they proved to be be absurd and inaccurate will not even be noticed.
I was agreeing with DACLOO
I could not agree more.  Same is true for Calendar and Reminders.  Both of which have awesome possibilities but are unreliable and inconsistent.
Kind of interesting to, once again, see the analysts be wrong...and still retain their jobs as analysts. Maybe that tells us something about the value of the news services in general.
Well said.  I agree that the design of the hardware is beautiful.  But if I have to put up with ugly hardware in order to get really usable and reliable software I would choose the software all the time.  And I believe that your concern is completely justified.  The best thing a new CEO can do when assuming command of a well running company is NOTHING, at least for a long, long time,
Now that was well said.  I think you r analysis is spot on.
My My.  this fellow known as Tallest Skil seems to have little to say except that he persistently and consistently disagrees with anyone who writes unfavorably about IOS-7 or Mavericks.  Further, his vocabulary seems a little limited.  "Shut up," is hardly a helpful comment.  I wonder, Tallest, can you accept the concept that not everyone likes whatever it is that you like about IOS-7 and Mavericks?  Can you accept the idea that a good number of long time Apple users are...