or Connect

Posts by Benjer

I am surprised that Google has not been able to turn Reader into a moneymaker, because it really is a great service. Most folks will be frustrated by the death of Reader because there aren't any comparable alternatives. Sure, there are other feed compilers, but Reader is the best out there, especially for the price (free).   Hopefully this clears the way for others to step up and create something just as good...and preferably free. FWIW, I wouldn't mind ads, if it...
Aren't Swatches kids' watches? I got one when I was five, I think. Are we going to hear from the makers of Leapster that the next iPad won't be a big deal?
One thing I wish were possible is going from a Google map on Chrome right to the Google Maps app. Am I missing a way to do that?
  "Fallacious" carries with it the meaning of not just "false" but the intent to deceive someone. The information on the maps was not just incorrect (false) but was intentionally put there. So yes, "fallacious" is a fitting word.
$80 is $80. Other than the screen, I don't see much reason to spend $80 more for the 5, not to mention what I'd spend on adapters and/or new accessories.
I was wondering that myself. I picked up an iPhone 4s at my local WalMart yesterday for $47 (could have gotten a 5 for $127). Only available in stores, though.
I haven't been able to find that feature on Google Maps yet. Am I missing it or is it not there?
    "Turn-by-turn navigation is available only on iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, and iPad 2 or later with cellular data capability." From here: http://www.apple.com/ios/maps/
One thing that seems to be missing: search via voice like you can on the Chrome app and on the Google Search app.
Thanks, that worked for me.Next step: integrate it with other Google apps. As an iPhone 4 user (i.e. no Siri), the Google app is very useful, but asking for directions still sends me to the Google maps website, not the new Google Maps app.