or Connect

Posts by Eideard

Wheel-mounted distance measuring devices have been around for decades. Measuring to 1/100th of a mile often. Most state hwy dept have a few. I imagine the antenna is feeding recording devices in van + iCloud.
"solipsismy - I suspect we'll see one this year, and I hope it comes with H.265/HEVC and 4K output along with iTS 4K options starting to appear." 1 - 4K is roaring down the TV street. Already replaced HDTV as the preferred giveaway with car dealers, furniture stores, banks, etc..
Nice to see and hear an Apple commercial without MTV edits, sophomoronic music.
When questions of doing business in China are on the table, I'll wait for a more reliable source than the Times, thank you. Still Cold Warriors.
And it's in NSA interest to plant and spread tales like this if they wish citizens to avoid Apple's encryption. Just like the stories they planted about Europol - for example - being upset with the fabulous encryption inside Skype which frustrated efforts against the Mafia. Just as MSoft was completing the deal to buy Skype.
D* never revises services mid-contract. Only content providers bright enough to look ahead and include provisions for a Web channel get it. Bloomberg, NBCSN, for example. Saying that, excepting a small portion of local news from so-called local ABC channel, I watch zero from ABC.
2013 was a "buying opportunity". Just checked back on my last significant AAPL purchase - which was in the depths of 2013 - and that lot is up just under 79%. Plus what I already owned at the time. OK by me.
Pleasant surprise when we made our weekly grocery run, Saturday. SPROUTS chain has their new chip-and-pin/NFC-enabled machines in place - and APPLE PAY. Now, we only need TRADER JOE's to roll out.
Crossing the paywall to read the FT is almost as masochistic as doing the same at the WSJ.  And paying the same reactionary fools - ultimately - in both cases.
Thanks for reminding folks that using Apple products doesn't make you less of a racist.