or Connect

Posts by Eideard

Bloomberg TV, this morning, has a video with Olivia Sterns - one of their journalists - shopping Walgreens, Whole Foods, etc., using Apple Pay and loving it.  It ends with her unable to use it on Uber - but, the live commentators noted Uber was updated later that day.   http://tinyurl.com/k36xkoh
The NY TIMES will publish their version this afternoon saying it's China's fault. FOX will follow with an expose on Al Gore, Michelle Obama and vaccination.
Up and running just fine. I'll give it a day or two for helpful hints on using a few guaranteed non-intuitive apps I use to find their way onto the Web. Like using new Super Duper with iCloud Drive?
Comey can stick his lazyass whine where the sun don't shine!
Virtually everything in this article appeared on Bloomberg within 48 hrs of launch.  Most biz analysts agree with digitalclips, e.g., if they snooze they lose!   Subjectively - the two grocery stores we shop every weekend are setup and ready to go.  We shop WalMart erratically for a paper goods run, few fill-ins.  They haven't even brought inventory control into the 21st Century.  Won't be back into a Best Buy till I want to decide which 4K TV to buy from Amazon.
I'm ready, I'm ready - for any number of updates to AppleTV. Hotter processor, app store, a subscription that offers something comparable to what Amazon Prime does for movies and TV. Please bring back storage on the device. Time-shifting only becomes more of the rule than the exception. Even live events - well, more time-stable events like Premier League Football - let me give a match a 15-minute head start before I start watching. Skip half-time commercials and...
iPhone 6 in my wife's Fiesta - nary a problem.
Send Mommy to the store for pablum.
Unimportant individuals trying to achieve some level of importance before vaguely-qualified peers. Goal = income.
I've given up on explaining grammar to geeks.