or Connect

Posts by lamewing

I am not going to read all the posts this time as there is just going to be too much infighting.   BUT....as I stated earlier....Apple is being forced to follow through correctly. I like Apple (and really LIKE the chaff they just jettisoned!) but Apple's lack of willingness to follow through with a legal order is disappointing. I wish Apple would just stand up and take their lumps. I expect the same from other companies when they are in the wrong, so I expect the...
And that is why you are not running Apple.   Isn't this they guy who pushed a virtual leather address book???
At their ages, boy could simply retire and live comfortably on their multi-millions, travel, do volunteer work, help others in so many ways...but I am sure both will only want to make ore money.
Easy to say when your company only holds a small portion of the personal computer market. If it were reversed and Apple owned 90%ish of the market they wouldn't be able to easily drop legacy hardware support. 
Providing more libel...something they should be punished for. If Samsung can be held up by their short and curlies, so should Apple (if and when they make an error...as they did here).
Sigh. No, I don't want the to "wail". I never said anything such as that. I expected them to state that they were wrong in their statement. If they wanted to add something along the lines of "pursuant to court order number xxxxxx we were wrong in our statement regarding Samsung...."   Adding the extra nonsense about the other cases bypasses the actual point of the court's order and they should be held in contempt for the act.    What more did "I want"? Nothing. Never said...
Agreed and they should be punished for this act. It is irritating when adults cannot simply follow the rule of law. In this case, Apple lost and needs to follow through with the judge's decision in good faith. This post is nothing more than playing a complicated game of semantics. If Apple had followed through, in an honest manner, I would have simply thought, "Okay, Apple did as instructed. Life moves on.". But, now, after reading their post, all I can think about is how...
  Agreed. I took a trip to B&N and Staples and tested out the Nook Tablet and Nook Color, the Amazon Kindle HD and the Google Nexus 7.    1. The Kindle HD seems like a plastic toy. Not fun to use. 2. The B&N Nook Tablet and Nook Color are so slow when it comes to browsing the web (especially the Color model). Resizing web pages is terrible. Scrolling was painful. 3. The Nexus 7 was a nice tablet experience. No slowdown with the OS and only one hiccup / slowdown using the...
I wonder what it would be like to go to a web site's forum and find posts (positive or negative) that are based on actual use of a product vs. blind fanboyism?    Right...like that will ever happen...
General stupidity...