or Connect

Posts by fahlman

Using Firefox 1.5.0.1 on the same computer the page renders correctly. Huh?
Using Safari 1.3.2 (v(312.6) on Mac OS X 10.3.9 the front page is a mess. The ad is centered across the top, below that is the "AppleInsider Product Reviews", then Hot Forum Topics, another set of ads, and then finally the Headlines with brief segments of the story, followed by the Recent Articles. Anyone else using the same version of Safari having the page render differently? BTW, I don't mind macnn's new look. Because of the new look at macnn I visit it much more...
Where, on a Mac mini, would you suggest they put an iSight?
<-- Living proof.
I assume "Curtain Mode" allows the remote administrator to blank out the screen while he/she is interfacing with it. That's a nice option. I hope that it allows the remote administrator and the local user to access the computer at the same time like OSXvnc does.
Not to mention that scheduling the sale of their stock before the big April announcement, which will send the stock higher, instead of afterwards avoids the appearance of insider trading.
http://discussions.apple.com
What are the pros and cons of of FileVault vs Encrypted Disk Image?
What makes you believe that OS X will not advance in the next five to seven years? Mac OS X's GUI will always be more advanced than Windows. Apple is small and nimble, willing to change and implement new ideas. Microsoft is always more of the same ol' stuff.
Yeah! I heard that InDesign shuts down and refuses to open back up again if you try to make a document with more than 100 pages. What are you talking about? That's ridiculous!