or Connect

Posts by tdhockeyfan424

[center]please Leave A Comment [/center]
sorry just wanted people to see it
the air has only 1 usb port i recomned either eaiting till wwdc in july or getting the middle macbook or the black macbook macbook macbook air both are 2.4ghz 1.6 or 1.8ghz have 2gb of ram 2gb ram (cant upgrade) white 160gb hdd 80gb pata 4200rpm slower black has 250gb hdd 64ssd makes bootup 15 secs fast, makes apps open faster but +1000 ...
I will be getting my imac and i want to know what speakers i should get with it. i am 14 and i will want ones good for music and movies. here are some i found on the web: 1)Logitech Z-2300 (2.1) -thx certified -200 watt power -200 rms -40 watts each satalite -120 watt subwoofer -turnstick to controll volume SUBWOOFER IS BIG, 10X10X15 -Price is $95 amazon.com 2) Soundstick II (2.1) -sexy looking -10 watt satalite -20 watt subwoofer -volumes control on speaker SMALLER...
i rather get a new one beucase u never know what happen to the reufrbish ones. the old owner could have myabe jack off all over the screen and i diont want to touch that nasty sshit
thanks for the tip u gave me to keep the memory. but i think what i will do is get the 24" one now. i will upgrade soon to 2 or 4 but when i get it i will see it and how it performs
i know that during the wwdc 08 the main topic will be the iphone and its new update 1.2 but i hope they make 10.6 lion?? or whatever they call it also they need to redo all macs mkae looker better and more visalue atracted
haha funny i think i will get it soon becuase i really wont need the eextra .10ghz and i can pay 20 dollars for an extra gig of ram also the hdd space wont be enough so i think i am good but any one with othe rcomments please replay and post them
ALL THE CONENVCES OF APPLE COMPUTER IMOVIE, ITUNES, IWORKS AND I HATE MY OLD CRAPPY PC
I AM THIKING OF GETTING AN IMAC BY THE END OF APRIL BECUASE THAT IS WHEN MY BIRTHDAY IS AND I MA GETTING AN IMAC FOR MY BIRTHDAY. I HEARD IT BEEN AROUND 225 DAYS (DONT QUOTE ESTIMATE) SINCE THE LAST IMAC UPGRADE. I ALSO WILL BE ABLE TO USE IT ONLY UNTILL END OF JUNE BECUASE THEN I GO TO CAMP FOR 2 MONTHS SO I AM WONDERING IS IT WROTH THE WAIT IF I GET AN IMAC NOW IT WILL BE THIS: from reading all of ur post and comments i have change the option to now...