or Connect

Posts by ktappe

Really?  REALLY???  This is genuinely looking for something to be upset about.  
 Because WWDC is about software, not hardware. Has been for years. True, there were times in the now distant past when hardware was revealed at WWDC, but those days have been gone since before Steve's death.
 This is called an "ex post facto" law. Literally, "after the fact," and it is generally not considered moral in modern jurisprudence systems. This is because those being accused of the new laws had no way of knowing the new law and its consequences at the time they committed the act. Ex post facto laws are expressly forbidden by the U.S. Constitution (Article 1, Section 9, Clause 3.) In some nations that follow the Westminster system of government, such as the UK, ex post...
I acknowledge the existence of Obama hate on the internet, but why is there a picture of Obama next to an article about Australia levying fines on Apple? What on earth could POTUS have to do with that??
Aaaaand chipworks.com is down. AI hug of death?
Yesssss
I would use an FM tuner in my phone if I could.
Sweet. We all needed some good news this Monday.
Is this article entirely correct? You can download 2016 without a 365 subscription, but you can't *use* it without a 365 subscription. At least I wasn't able to when I attempted to try the Beta previously. Can anyone comment?
 Not sure if that was a typo or a joke.  If the former, I doubt they'd use a part of Yosemite as another name.  If the latter, well-played.