or Connect

Posts by ByronVanArsdale

The best part of this is talking to people with Blackberry's about iApp envy. Seems they'd happily trade voice activated commands just to have ANY user created apps. Brilliant stroke Apple - just brilliant. Thanks also to all the iPhone app developers!
I love Old Phone and find Alarm to much louder! Obnoxious as well!
Agreed and thanks Apple for not, as of this moment, following your suggestion! Re: ringtone being low - MStone - research shows that we lose the high end of the spectrum as we age (read: listened to Rock & Rock, Rap, Ect. at high volumes when young). NY Times (can't find the link) did an article on this that included an MP3 to test your hearing. I tried it on my laptop speakers - nothing. Put on Bose headset and could barely hear the high pitch. It is said that kids have...
Agreed! Actually, forget Bluetooth. Nothing would make a bigger impression than having an iConeofSilence! I want the bubble over my head so I only have to listen to my calls, music, etc. Since the profile would mirror that of a mushroom - perhaps it could be called the iSchroom!
Agreed. My wife just made the switch from PC to Mac based one primary point - she was not going to work with Vista. A couple of things haven't been said so far (thanks for the great posts): 1. Rich people get rich because they consistently spend less than they make - hence the idea that Apple appeals to "rich" people is absurd. The reliability factor and ease of use is a huge factor and this has been well pointed out in previous posts. 2. Video - they is a huge push to...
thanks to all - very helpful!
Updated my wife's new MBP 15 last night. Worked.
Seems Apple has found an incredible brand and integration with iTunes iPod iPhone laptop/desktop Why not build out something between iPhone, etc. and the laptop line? As someone who travels extensively, I'm finding a stronger desire to leave the weight behind and get something easy to work with on the road. Currently considering the MacBook Air as i get ready to upgrade from PB G4 17". I LIKE the idea of a between device that is easy to carry, quick to boot, and...
rats.....I missed the bandwagon once again.....