or Connect

Posts by ByronVanArsdale

Interesting - AAPL stock jumps plus $14 and everyone starts getting giddy! Keep those energetic posts flying!
As a non-tech guy, here's why I'm hoping we get top of the line nVidia 9800m GTX (http://www.nvidia.com/object/geforce_m_series.html): • Growing popularity of Second Life and other types of MMO type games that demand high res • Growth in using avatars (like in Second Life) to make purchases - expectation is that we'll use avatars to make more and more purchases online • Growth in demand for Blu-ray/HD video • Shift from text to video messages over the next 5 years (text...
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. 57 comments and can't believe I did not see one remark about putting lipstick on a Blackberry.....
Jobs said (post 9/11?) that the way to make Apple profitable was to innovate. Seems to me that the market conditions are being overblown. Not sure if the economy is in a meltdown or not - yes, massive drop in portfolios yet we've seen this before between 2000 and 2008. Launching now might be the best thing for Apple - instead of over the top demand and swamping the production process, there might be a slower yet consistent adoption rate. Seems most people are going to...
Daniel:Just tried your suggestion and awaiting to see if it works. Nice idea about saving this as an email!!Edit:The attempt failed. Daniel - clearly I'm doing something wrong here.Have no idea how to post a photo and hope someone tells you how.When solipsism can't do something, that is a bad sign.Did try the ATT address yet it came back as failed. Note: I replaced real phone number below with xxxx's.----------------Final-Recipient: RFC822; Action:...
Is speculation about a rumor still considered to be a rumor......
Agreed. I just the "old telephone" ring on my iPhone!!
From the FAQ: There is a limit of one cash payment per Subject Computer. Your adapter had to fail within 3 years of purchase to be included. My failed at end of year 2. $40 would be my settlement. Close reading of the suit means it may or may not get done at the end of 2008 - depending on the appeal process.
Thanks bigmc6000 for your effort to clear up political confusion in previous post. Can't wait to see what this post unleashes.... I can always tell when some is following the 'sound bite' instead of following the money.
Well said. Investing = risk. This ride is not over. And to think Congress has a 9% approval rating, assisted in getting us into this mess, and is now working to get us out of it by spending more of our money. It is time to rethink how well "We the People" are being represented. [/soapbox]