or Connect

Posts by crawdad62

A study conducted by mobile ad server MoPub claims I stopped reading right there.
Samsung: "The Apple for the rest of you" There fixed it for you.
A buddy of mine ordered one for his wife's birthday and it was shipped UPS and he already received it. He got it around 10:00am EST and he called and said the UPS driver told him that he had 150 and they're supposed to deliver by 10:30. Mine is coming FedEx and it still shows by 3:00pm. Hope that doesn't change.
Dude you realize it's marketing? Things don't always go better with Coke, my Big Mac looks nothing like the commercial, I can't get a date just by using Axe..... But all-in-all Apple does a pretty good job living up to its hype.
I feel exactly the opposite. I didn't even consider the iPad2 but now it's time to upgrade. Actually this is the first time I haven't sold my older Apple product to fund a new purchase. My family uses my iPad so much we're just going to keep it. We're a two iPad family now.
Got my shipping confirmation yesterday and it's being shipped via FedEx but the tracking didn't show anything until just a few minutes ago. It's already in Nashville. Too bad it looks like it's not going anywhere until the 16th. Under Details is says "Future delivery requested."
As does Apple. Glad you see and understand that. With such an attitude you'll surely be on Apple's side if the shoe were on the other foot right?
Wow. Just wow.
I agree. I've said that at least WP7 is original. Actually if it weren't for iOS I probably look at a Windows phone but after getting my son an XBox for Christmas and using its UI I'm not so sure now. Regardless it's an alternative to iOS. Android is a mess IMHO.
Exactly. People think the legal maneuvering is like two neighbors going back and forth about building a fence on the property line. They're going to do what's best for the company. Apple needs Samsung and Samsung need Apple.