or Connect

Posts by zinfella

Yokay, so for which carrier, and from where did you order your's?
First things first. I DRAFRA why the new iPhone is called the iPhone 4s instead of the iPhone 5, or the iPhone what-have -you. AFAIK, that will not have any bearing on it's features and performance, which is all I care about. I could not possibly care less whether the new model is personally presented by Cook, Jobs, or Charlie the Tuna, as long as the presenter handles this task well. Yes, I enjoy seeing the professionalism and pride that Steve Jobs has exhibited over the...
Neither are some who call themselves "journalists" nowadays. However, your point is well taken. What is truly amazing is the number of people that read articles like this on the web, then panic, even to the point of declaring that "it's time for them to leave the country". These are the folks who say "Whelp, I read it on the internet, so it's gotta be true!". OTOH, they also might be customers of the Apple Story!
So, you don't care if your personal info is exposed to one and all, as long as it's "not admissible"? Are you really Anthony Wiener? The point, which has clearly escaped you, is that if you think that these forms of communication are secure, you are up for the title of MR. NAIVE, 2011.
If you're stupid enough to leave personal info in a voice message, or to put it in an email/text, then maybe you live on a planet where this behavior hasn't come back to bite folks in their posterior on a regular basis. Most of us here, and that pay attention to the news, have seen this in action over a period of several years. Where have you been?
No one is forced to post private information on social media sites, nor are they forced to text the info. If you do that, you do so at your own risk. This isn't really difficult, and ranks right up there with keeping your mouth shut when it's in your best interest.
Perzactly! I never text, and my wife seldom texts, maybe 7-8 texts a month. It's all in what you think you can't live without.
Not really. Best performance comes from matching memory modules. So, if you mix 2 GB modules with other sizes, you are foregoing that better performance. The best next step upgrade to the standard 4 gig that comes with the machine is to go to 8 gig, using two more 2GB modules.
You have already received good advice. Now, it's up to you to use or ignore.
He made a bad decision, but it doesn't look like he wants to admit it, as he's blaming Apple for his own poor choice. I'm guessing that he has a history of blaming others instead of taking responsibility for his own actions.