or Connect

Posts by zinfella

For some stuff I need wireless (iPod, iPhone, etc.), for some stuff I use can wireless, or wired, (my iMac), and for some stuff, I need a wired connection (my wife's G4 Quicksilver). My laptop has assumed room temperature, so routers are not an issue there, in fact let's not even talk about that. I print wirelessly from my iMac (wired from the G4) to a wireless capable printer. My issue is my current router, a bargain from draft n model from Newegg, that went for $29.99...
Mr. Confused, I'm more interested in whether or not there might be any scuttlebutt concerning updated model. I know what a router is. I also now that I'd try to hold off on replacing what I'm now using, if it looked like it might worth doing, at this time. That is why I asked in the manner that I did.
Is the Airport Extreme router a recommended router to buy at this time?
The issue is now resolved, I had to go into the 3Gs Settings and reset that email account. Evidently, I was having trouble connecting to my ISPs server.
In a 2k post, it took my iPhone 3Gs in excess of 10 minutes to send that stinking email post! This has become a habit, and one that I don't like. Since I didn't buy AppleCare with the 3Gs, I'm not hot on involving Apple in working toward a resolution. Perhaps this issue can be easily resolved, but that resolution has thus far eluded me. Any ideas out there?
It doesn't grate on you to use terms like "cheese grader"? Of course it might help if you knew what a cheese grater actual is. Sort of puts all of your comments in perspective, now doesn't it!
So, YOU are going to give Apple and Jobs an education on how to make money?
I'll bet their day is now ruined!
No matter how many configurations Apple offers, there will always be someone that wants something not offered.
Bingo! There's nothing wrong with the glossy displays for the iMac. I dunno what might be wrong with those that complain about it.