or Connect

Posts by zinfella

So, YOU are going to give Apple and Jobs an education on how to make money?
I'll bet their day is now ruined!
No matter how many configurations Apple offers, there will always be someone that wants something not offered.
Bingo! There's nothing wrong with the glossy displays for the iMac. I dunno what might be wrong with those that complain about it.
I have it on excellent authority that they'll be here as soon as they arrive!
June, but, here in the US, Summer vacation time is June-July-August for folks with families because that's when the schools are closed, and kids aren't tied down to attendance. OTOH, many folks (mostly those without kids) avoid vacationing during that time to simply avoid the crowds that must be dealt with at many vacation locations. Not, that I think it makes a whit of difference as to when Apple will release products. This is also the same time frame for Apple...
And the fact the every model of iPhone has been released in this same "holiday" time frame means what?
What August holidays? BTW, the only July holiday, the 4th, is long gone. Maybe you forgot, there IS a holiday in September, although I cannot fathom what holidays have to do with any of this.
Then go by a PC and have a nice life, it won't upset anybody here. Adios!
[QUOTE=Santafed;1673479] Horsefeathers!