or Connect

Posts by krreagan

What did Samesung say about the first iPhone?? Something to the effect that "nobody want a phone that big!" So Samesung first started by jumping on the Apple bandwagon about "large" screen sizes... :?
Never in a million years!!! I avoid all Intuit products like the plague!
Me neither. Not a one.
While I hope SpaceX goes public at some point, I don't think it would be good at this point. Too many cooks... What SpaceX really needs is a strong lobbying group to counter the growing anti-SapceX lobbying in government by ULA and it's cronies! SpaceX is going up against some very powerful people that control many hundreds of billions of dollars. They are already trying to sick the government oversight police on them for launch delays.
...and the road to $167 continues!
I can't wait.... I have a Ford with MS Sync. It sucks rocks! It's not intuitive, It's clumsy and down right dangerous!
So... you spend most of the day here commenting... Yet Amazon only released it today and yet you have all this apparent experience (based on your words, "great attention to detail", "commitment to quality".) with it... Makes one wonder if you are an Amazon paid poster! Or at maybe paid by a company that works for Amazon... Just say'nAfter all, someone that dislikes Apple fanboys as much as you seem to spends a awful lot of time in the "den of the enemy".
Another "also ran" android phone... They spent an awful lot of time and money on their "dynamic Perspective" thingy that is little more then a battery eating gimmick... just like the same on Apples phones. At least Apple didn't spend anywhere near the SW and HW $'s on something people are going to turn off after 30sec of use.
Without the baggage of C ... How true it is!!!! A lot of C folks in the crowd. Oooooooooooooooo!!! The fact that we are still using C and C derived languages shows how the state of programming has stagnated for 30 years or more!
I still think Apples next killer app could be to use the iPhone like a portable dock able computer. Plug your iPhone into the dock and the monitor/keyboard/mounse switches from your Mac desktop to the desktop of the iPhone with full mouse and keyboard functionality. When you're done simply unplug it and nothing is left behind. The iPhone has limited access to the Mac ecosystem if at all and vise verse. The iPhone would be like a ultra-portable Mac Mini. And now with M$...