or Connect

Posts by krreagan

First half of the movie was really good I thought. Honest , from what I know of him... Hard to work with an asshole but able to get people to work wonders for his vision. Then the second half... Attributing the poor working conditions in China to jobs? Really? What about all the other companies? Was Apple doing anything illegal in protecting its money by keeping it overseas? I blame congress for leaving this loophole in place when they knew all to well what companies...
By using a small number of well designed ads that are not annoying enough for people to install ad blockers.The only reason I've installed ad blockers is because the ads get in the way of my content or divert my attention! If they don't then most people won't bother... Its the flashy annoying crap that caused the ad blocking explosion. I would imagine that most people agree with this.
I don't mind the small unobtrusive ads that don't burn up my battery. It's the ones that pop up over my content or mimic content or flash on and off to get attention or make me watch 1min of commercials (the same on over and over and over...) for each 30sec video I watch... This is ridicules!  I refuse to have anything to do with advertisers that put crap all over my screen anyways so what I block has no impact on them anyway. Even Appleinsider's front page is about twice...
I doubt that Apple will release the TV with the same processor it puts into the phones. I would bet they will put a beefed up processor in the TV able to do games at a reasonable clip. There is no sense putting a processor into a machine that will be used for gaming, that is designed for a phone (Yes I know the iPhone can [play games). The TV can be somewhat power hungry since it will be plugged into the wall. My guess is a 64bit, 2.5Ghz, 4core, 8 or 16 GB RAM. It will...
Well that's it... Siri is SJ "I've cracked it!".
I certainly hope Tim is out there buying more stock... Wait... maybe this mornings rebound was Tim on a buying spree...
Hmmmmmm... So that''s when we can expect the Apple Car?
1) I haven't had to login in months...No brainer2) I have three... again no brainer. Same accounts on all three.3) You need to get out more... I pay ~$35 / month with 3 kids, three TV's all streaming HD over my 40Gb ($40) link, not to mention their laptops... and I still have too much to watch... This includes free OTA local channels. Man you must spend a lot of time staring at the tube.
I doubt that Apple is actually doing a a full fledged car.  My guess is that they see this huge opportunity for the new living-room/office that is the self driving car! They are going to make products that occupy the high end of this new area. People are going to have an additional 1-2hours a day to consume media that they have not had access to in the past... That is a huge new area that could make their current income from Mac/iPhone line look minuscule. There are...
The advertisers and ad companies brought it on themselves! I really don't mind small non-obtrusive ads that convey information without screaming at you. The ones I hate are the obnoxious ones that come up and make you close them after a time period has expired, or worse put up a fake [x] (or so small that you cannot possibly hit it) that redirects you to their website. These are the ones that I specifically avoid the advertisers! They drag down your browsing experience to...