or Connect

Posts by mesomorphicman

I want all the finger pointers and complainers here to never buy, stop supporting and stop listening to music from all of these people and their related groups... cuz most of them never even apologized and they are criminals and women beaters and murders, and more...   Stoney LaRue (country, domestic violence) Rodney Atkins (country, domestic violence) Johnny Cash (country, drugs) Randy Travis (country, DWI - arrested nude) Tommy Lee (rock, domestic abuse) Ozzy...
 He is not a producer or director of the movie. He cannot stop someone from making a movie about a group he was involved in. And why should he? It's not a Dr Dre movie, it's a NWA movie. Movies are made every year about people who did good and bad in their lives, it's not glorifying, just telling their story. Also, he is donating all his profits from his new CD/download to a Performing Arts Center in Compton. Why? Because he's a rapper and black, or do you just not believe...
 Yes, Google it -- by 1990 or so he was almost broke. I remember hearing about it back in the 90's. He fell into the trap of a lot of young successful men; too much money, too young and too fast. Fresh Prince of Bel Air and his acting saved him financially (and their big Summertime hit, etc.) and he kept building from there.
Oh, sorry, I didn't read all the comments. Nooooo... there is zero clean about Em. Maybe recently as he's now older, more calm and mature, but his early days were extreme to the extreme.
 Yes, donating all his profits to build a Performing Arts Center in Compton  Hmmm... rapper Fresh Prince (Will Smith) made and lost a million+ before he started acting. LL Cool J was never a so-called gangsta rapper and he made millions, De La Soul, Quest, Common, Run-DMC, and many many more had/have very successful careers as "clean" rappers.
For all you self-righteous, ignorant, and "all hip-hop is bad, stupid, and violent and not music" thinkers... and want to point out mistakes Dre made when in his early 20's (not making excuses, but he paid for his crime and moved on -- we all get second chances) and if you have to go back 20+ years to find something negative to type then that means he's done pretty good in his life.   Rock/country stars who were arrested for domestic violence, drugs, and other...
How are these analyst and news outlets proclaiming the watch a failure or modest success or tepid success? You can't compare all Apple product sales to the iPhone... most everyone wants/needs a smartphone... not everyone needs or wants a smartwatch. Especially a first gen watch that cost more than some are willing to spend and are still trying to find a reason to justify spending almost $400 on one. I think many (including myself) still do not understand why they "need" a...
If it offers ESPN then it's a good deal to me. NFL Network would be great, but I know that's likely asking too much - ESPN would be enough to get me in along with other major channels. Doubt they'll do it, but would also be great if they gave a list of channels and allowed the customer to pick any 12+ they want from that list. Give us the option to pick channels, that's what most everyone really wants!!
 Have to enjoy how people pick what they want, ignore what they want, and twist what they want. 1) I said, "Eminem never used the n-word, at least not in public and not since becoming famous, so neither should any of you." And he has not that I know of in a public forum or since becoming famous publicly. Never said he never used the word in private pre or post fame, only said in public since becoming famous. 2) Never said he was the measuring stick for using the word or...
              As a black man, African-American man, Negro man and whatever other term(s) you want to use... I do not speak for all black people, I speak for ME. And I do not accept the n-word, so do not try to put an entire race of people into your little containers. We are a dynamic and widely different and individually thinking group of people as every other race and ethnic group. I do not use that word in my daily life and prefer to listen to clean versions of Hip-Hop...