or Connect

Posts by mesomorphicman

Agree, but with most things -- all it takes is one big player to do something that the other big players are not. Once others realize this is a success don't be surprised if others including ESPN, Showtime, etc decide to follow. If that happens Comcast and UVerse (etc.) will get angry and try to fight it, but too late. This is great news to me and most.
Near impossible to tell multi-millionaire athlete's what phone, tablet, headphones they can use. Especially since no one has ever tried to control that aspect of their life, ever... not a good way to bring in free agents. Not many want to play for some dictator controlling owner, when they can make big money elsewhere.   Next thing he's going to hand out brown Zune's from his garage and not allow any other mp3 player.
Anyone having iTunes library syncing problems? Since I installed iOS8 my iPhone 5 doesn't sync my music, or at most it will sync a handful of syncs. It just quits out every time I try - very frustrating. You'd think Apple would run thorough QA and testing for everything before pushing out to public.
Anyone having iTunes library syncing problems? Since I installed iOS8 my iPhone 5 doesn't sync my music, or at most it will sync a handful of syncs. It just quits out every time I try - very frustrating. You'd think Apple would run thorough QA and testing for everything before pushing out to public.
Unrelated, but saw someone complain about Frequent/Recent Contacts showing up on the home button double-tap (I also don't like it)... there is a way to turn that off - as shown here: http://www.tekrevue.com/tip/remove-recent-contacts-ios-8-app-switcher/
Unrelated, but saw someone complain about Frequent/Recent Contacts showing up on the home button double-tap (I also don't like it)... there is a way to turn that off - as shown here: http://www.tekrevue.com/tip/remove-recent-contacts-ios-8-app-switcher/
Paypal - owned by Ebay -- Ebay was hacked just earlier this year as reported by CNET also The Slate reports PayPal authentication is suspect. Also, their are numerous complaints on PayPal's website from users complaining their accounts were hacked.
Either way, I'll wait for 2.0, I can't do 1.0 items, they are always test models. 2.0 is when they make big improvements and have the bugs worked out and improved from user feedback. Definitely want one, however.
 Thank you, kindly. Appreciated. On Apple.com it says (with the $199 version): AT&T Next 12 AT&T Next 18 2-year contract Initial iPhone cost $0 (Sales tax due at sale) $0 (Sales tax due at sale) $199 (Sales tax due at sale) Activation fee $0 $0 $40 Monthly installments 20 payments of $32.45 24 payments of $27.05 $0 Monthly Mobile ShareValue Savings Save $15-$25 per month Save $15-$25 per month $0 Eligible for upgrade** After 12...
Hello, can someone tell me what is the advantage - if there is one - to buying it for $0 down and paying the per month ($27.05 for instance) rate vs. just paying the 2-year contract rate? Or is it only for people who don't want to put up the $199+ to buy at once?