or Connect

Posts by mesomorphicman

This is one of the reasons I still look at AppleInsider daily, to get important news. My iPhone 5 has been having battery problems for months, and coincidentally today it finally died completely! Just checked and it qualifies for the free battery. Thank you AI for the news and helping hopefully getting my phone fixed tonight.
 Looks like one of the beaches at Half Moon Bay, about 50-60 minutes from Cupertino.
To me this is partly a regional issue. Here in Silicon Valley most (far from all) tech/www workers are Caucasian or East Indian and many of those are male. Of course there are a lot of Chinese/Korean etc and African American, etc. Most women who are in tech are East Indian with many other races working in project management, PR, marketing, design, etc. However, when I lived in Maryland, many or my coworkers were African-American and East Indian and that was at four...
Well, they did exist for some and that does not make them ludicrous - it means some had problems and they are real. Seems you need to "get over yourself" in your 'Apple can do no wrong and anyone who points out a simple problem or flaw are the ones with the problem.' You contradict yourself, I said you're blaming users and you say "we're not wrong," then say "we didn't didn't say the problems don't exist." Funny. I'm ghost on this.
As usual the sycophants kiss the Apple and blame users. Good way to call people's problems as ludicrous and wanting attention. Last night I installed the update, let my phone sit all night for about six hours, woke and it was frozen. Had to do a hard restart to make it work. Had some podcast crashing problems at first, but after 6-8 tries it finally started working. Good to know I'm a ludicrous attention wanting person and Apple is clean in this, they could never make a...
Guilty as charge and learned my lesson.
Makes sense to me, my third-party iP5 charger from radio shack was worthless and my phone has all kinds of problems keeping a charge for a long time now.
Great catch. I missed the part where Apple and the writer said this was new and never been done before. I did see how they are saying this is now being done better and will be a highlight feature.
Has some interesting features, but... The tilt to scroll feature... every time I move my hand around things will start scrolling all over? You're forced to keep your hand perfectly still at all times? Sounds frustrating to me.