or Connect

Posts by mesomorphicman

If this was Apple it would be the #1 story on CNN's Tech website and all over... but oh, Samsung - ehhh... the mass-media doesn't care.
Hello. Can someone tell me what is the benefit of this? You need an HBO subscription to watch HBO Go and you must already be a cable/satellite subscriber for ESPN. So, why would anyone watch either channel via their Apple TV (or Roku, etc.) when they can watch them on from their regular cable/satellite box that they're already paying to have?   -Thanks.
Funny because in China on CCTV they run infomercials promoting their own iPhone-like device where they blatantly copied iPhone's build and design and they promote how it has Siri-like features and FaceTime, but looks like cheap plastic. All for I think ¥299 RMB ($48) or something. 
This is b.s., I play this game - Simpsons Tapped Out - and you can only make purchases by entering your password. Either these parents set up their iPad to remember the password or they told this 8 year old the password and he was typing it in for every purchase. Don't blame Apple because you're lazy parents. Btw - it's a great game and I enjoy it a lot, and you don't have to pay $1 or £1 to play. All payments are optional and I do spend a few dollars here and there and...
The maps still says I live directly next to Parkway golf course in Fremont, a golf course which is actually about 2 miles up the street from me.I live fairly close to both and neither are major cities. They're both small towns compared to the rest of the Bay Area. So it is odd they would pick those towns instead of higher populated areas like San Jose or Palo Alto (which is also small but is a busy lil town) or even Oakland.
A friend told me last night she was "de-Apple'ing" herself, dumped her iPhone for a Note II and she loves it. Another friend chose a Note II over the iPhone. I think if Apple only releases an iPhone 5S with improved cam - thinner and new corners, another thinner iPad with better camera and new corners.... and that's it... and they do not release a larger iPhone till 2014 and stick with the "same ole" iOS that desperately needs to be re-written... more people will be...
Apple's response, "Ha-Ha...Whatever, just pay us our $1 BILLION, bitches!!!"
That's a humble brag -- don't worry we won't get you wrong, we all know you're financially set. Guess you never buy a new car or TV or anything, what's the point they'll just have a new model or upgrade out in 6-10 months. And it'll be obsolete - not allowing anyone to use it - it'll just lock and never work again.
Sooooo... are they still going to release an iPad "5" in April or so, or does this news eliminate that possibility and the iPad "5" will in October-ish? Now, I'm confused if I should wait for April or just buy now cuz the "5" isn't for 8-9 months! Any thoughts or insight from anyone? Thanks.   Secondly, I hope the iPad "5" they do some innovation on the OS this year, spruce up multi-tasking, add some new features -- not just make it thinner with changed corners and...
I am an Apple fan and like my new iPhone 5 a lot!!! But... I do hope Apple at some point updates iOS (I know iOS 6 just came out) to be more dynamic and multi-functional as Samsung is doing with Android and Windows is doing with WinMo8. I dislike both those companies, but I do like what they are doing with their mobile OS' - better multi-tasking, always updating and revising the UI... iOS is nice and good, but it's getting a little stale UI wise.