or Connect

Posts by mesomorphicman

Has some interesting features, but... The tilt to scroll feature... every time I move my hand around things will start scrolling all over? You're forced to keep your hand perfectly still at all times? Sounds frustrating to me.
Let me educate you. Many famous people of ALL skin colors have been arrested and have mugshots. I hope you are not saying somehow rappers and the like get arrested more than others in the industry. Martha Stewart went to Federal Prison (not county jail -- FEDERAL PRISON!!). Bill Gates has a mugshot out there. Steve Jobs took all kind of drugs and abandoned his first child. I would never say or remotely suggest they are bad people. Comment on ass-clown Kanye, but keep the...
In the words of Morris Day from the R&B 80';)s group The Time, "Ohh lawwd," he had to open his big mouth for his look at me moment. But seriously, Apple doesn't need Jay-Z, Dr. Dre, Kanye, or Fred Flintstone for street or cultural cred. Apple has been very-very popular with ALL races and ethnicities for years and years. It's not like all the African-American & Hispanic kids have been all walking around with Android phones and HP laptops before this. He is such a moron...
How is LeBron "whoring" himself out to both? He endorses Samsung (until his contract with them expires) and he likely got some Beats stock when he signed to endorse them (standard procedure) before Beats was bought by Apple. There is no connection. He profited from the Beats sale to Apple, that is not endorsing Apple. A celebrity must immediately drop all their stock in a company if that company is purchased by the rival of one of their endorsers? That's absurd. You make...
  So, I guess every celebrity & athlete who endorses a product (and there are thousands of them) are all sell-outs and shills and should be disgraced? I guess those celebrities who starred in Apple commercials 3-4 years ago should return their money and be disgraced? You must also hate Led Zeppelin (they just let Christian Dior use Whole Lotta Love in an ad), Tom Hanks, Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, Joe Montana, and the list goes on endlessly... they are all greedy bumbs and...
 No one cares, you are not nearly as important as you think you are. It's called freedom of choice, no one is losing sleep off your purchase decisions.
Time for everyone here to complain about everything and how they didn't do what you think they should have done.
No one should care what I, you or anyone thinks... read what Tim Cook says himself in this Re/Code interview about Beats: http://recode.net/2014/05/28/tim-cook-explains-why-apple-is-buying-beats-qa/
Some people here are funny... "I don't like Beats headphones - they're cheap and stink, therefore this is a horrible deal! They should buy the headphones I personally use." Good thing you don't run a billion dollar company if that's your rationale, to only invest in what you personally like, eff the public majority or the companies assets.
Nope, that's it - not only does it only stream Hip-Hop - it only streams Dr. Dre and Interscope music. That's it!!