or Connect

Posts by mesomorphicman

I looked at it over and over trying to give her the benefit of doubt that maybe she was just putting something she already had in hand into her purse. But it does seem like shoplifting, the item looks very similar to what is on that display area... HILARIOUS!!!!!!! Uhhh... if you are dancing for 5 minutes, how do you help customers and answer their questions? If I was there I'd leave... don't care about dancing, I came to get info or´╗┐ buy a product. Poor MS, always trying...
I don't have your respect...?? Say it isn't so, damn - my weekend is ruined now!! If you get insulted by the word 'johnson' then you need to relax. Guess you never watch HBO shows or any cable shows, since you get offended so easily. If you're so uptight how do you even know what it means? If I used a lesser known slang word would that be okay? You need to get out more, man... stop playing Doom or Halo or whatever and experience life. Now get off the bozack! (do you know...
I am from CT, college in NY... I know NYC like the back of my hand and I do know neighborhoods changes within 1-2 blocks. Don't so vaguely suggest you lived in an area with rich people and celebs then backtrack and say you lived just out of their reach. That's like me saying everyone in my area drives Mercedes and Rolls Royce, but then later saying, but not me, because I live 1 block away -- then why mention it if not to try to connect myself to it all? Don't mention...
I've only been to one Apple store, but the one here in San Francisco has two floors. For this store in NYC to have two floors looked normal to me, but maybe not. The one in SF has most computers and accessories on the first floor and the second I think is for the guru folks, in-store training, and more accessories. Don't quote me on that since I only went up there once. Anyway, just saying I would imagine other stores have two levels.
How does your own johnson taste after telling that you lived on the Upper West side not far from Seinfeld...? After not so subliminally suggesting (or just flat out telling) you are must make or made or lived with someone who made a well above avg income or more and can afford to live near wealthy celebs?Some people can be so funny, always needing validation and a look at me moment!Back to topic, the store looks great - but similar to the other NYC store, so not that big...
WSJ:http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...534809890.html Does anyone read whole articles anymore or just react to headlines.
Wow, you really showed me. Now I need to do some soul searching! There is a funny joke in what you said, but I'll leave it alone. You clearly missed the point to my argument, so I'll leave it at that. \ Have a great weekend everyone, go Cowboys!
I stand by everything I said... and people shouldn't use their children as examples in a debate and expect folks to give 'em a pass. At age 9 I and many others were building models, train sets, legos, and playing video games with dexterity and high skill. And yes, I have a love affair with Apple, that's why I've purchased all of two APPL products in the past 10+ years and the second replaced the first.
So, because your son is uncoordinated with slow reflexes, that means all little kids are also? I see teens, young and 30+ adults on the train all the time playing games on their iPod touch or iPhone. Used to see more PSP's and Nintendo DS, still see them, but not as much. I see more girls/ladies with a Nintendo DS these days, but even those numbers are less. All based on my daily train observations.No disrespect to your son, not here to attack a child. But to say a kid,...
My old iPod touch used to do similar, would put cover art on the wrong songs. When I re-synced everything (wipe clean then reload) it fixed the problem. Maybe you can try that. I think it happened when I would interrupt the sync process by stopping the sync, think that screwed up the album art.