or Connect

Posts by mesomorphicman

We really don't know what will happen next week or even tomorrow on anything in life. However, based off how a company has performed in the past and today one can draw conclusions on how they will perform in the future. Past and current Verizon has performed relatively well with little to no major user or network complaints and has a reasonably good reputation. ATT based on their past and current has not performed very well and has a semi-bad reputation. With those two...
One FREE iPod touch/iPhone game every day until December 24 - Enjoy: http://appventcalendar.com No strings or viruses or spam attached! All on the up and up.
I'm no mobile or app developer, but this Android CNN article is interesting. One paragraph says: "A slew of problems have made managing Android apps a "nightmare," they say, including three versions of the OS (Android 1.5, 1.6 and 2.0), custom firmware on many phones, and hardware differences between different models."http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/11/17/a...red/index.html
Good info... thank you!
I was under the impression the Google app d/l the maps when you entered the desired directions and hit "go/start." if that is not the case then I will likely change my thinking. If I must buy then it will be TomTom cuz they seem the best in that price area. Will wait to see what the Google app is whenever it comes out and decide then. I'm in no rush. -- thanks for the info.
Hmmm... Seems like the app isn't selling well, so they are widening the user pool. I doubt if it was selling as they hoped they wouldn't bow down to those "lowly" 1st gen users. I was going to buy it, but waited to see if they might lower the price or fix bugs. Then the new Google Directions app was annonced for Android, so hoping it comes to iPhone soon. The TomTom app is prob great, but $99 or whatever is too much - esp if others are cheaper or free apps are going to br...
I looked at it over and over trying to give her the benefit of doubt that maybe she was just putting something she already had in hand into her purse. But it does seem like shoplifting, the item looks very similar to what is on that display area... HILARIOUS!!!!!!! Uhhh... if you are dancing for 5 minutes, how do you help customers and answer their questions? If I was there I'd leave... don't care about dancing, I came to get info or´╗┐ buy a product. Poor MS, always trying...
I don't have your respect...?? Say it isn't so, damn - my weekend is ruined now!! If you get insulted by the word 'johnson' then you need to relax. Guess you never watch HBO shows or any cable shows, since you get offended so easily. If you're so uptight how do you even know what it means? If I used a lesser known slang word would that be okay? You need to get out more, man... stop playing Doom or Halo or whatever and experience life. Now get off the bozack! (do you know...
I am from CT, college in NY... I know NYC like the back of my hand and I do know neighborhoods changes within 1-2 blocks. Don't so vaguely suggest you lived in an area with rich people and celebs then backtrack and say you lived just out of their reach. That's like me saying everyone in my area drives Mercedes and Rolls Royce, but then later saying, but not me, because I live 1 block away -- then why mention it if not to try to connect myself to it all? Don't mention...
I've only been to one Apple store, but the one here in San Francisco has two floors. For this store in NYC to have two floors looked normal to me, but maybe not. The one in SF has most computers and accessories on the first floor and the second I think is for the guru folks, in-store training, and more accessories. Don't quote me on that since I only went up there once. Anyway, just saying I would imagine other stores have two levels.