or Connect

Posts by mesomorphicman

Kasper - this is nitpicking, but I want to say, from a writing and editing point the writer should be consistent in how you spell the states. You should either spell them all out fully (Idaho) or spell them truncated (Ken.) or use the proper postal abbreviation (KY). You should not use "Ky." then use "Ken." then spell out Idaho but use N.J. for New Jersey. Be professional and use consistency and proper spelling or abbreviations, no one use "Ken." for Kentucky.  That's my...
  I agree. I bet most news outlets will ignore that story, because Google news doesn't bring page clicks or interest -- Apple bashing news does.   To me, Samsung is EXTREMELY insecure and jealous -- the constant Apple mocking and bashing to me show's even though they have through the roof sales, they prefer to take the low road over and over. In the beginning I understand it, like Pepsi going after Coke for years, but now they mostly do not. Samsung, worry about yourself...
Both Ford and Honda sell more cars than Mercedes and BMW, but which duo is better engineered and higher quality?   Android is on up to 100 phones (http://www.android.com/devices/), Apple iOS is on 1 phone per year (right now 3 in total for sale) - it's utterly ridiculous to compare the two OS' how Schmidt is.
iCaramba, Apple is doomed.
Then the song has to be playing, I want to see artwork without having it play. Plus that center image is one more step/click I don't want to and feel I shouldn't have to do, also it creates another window to manage/move. In previous iTunes it was a lot simpler and easier. I'm happy with my rolled back v10, v11 has a few nice additions/features but it's not a must have to me. Thanks for the comment, appreciated.
Are you being sincere or another sarcastic AI jerk who thinks he knows more than everyone else or just 'cuz someone uses/wants something he doesn't it's then invalid? I'm intrigued. I and others (there is a growing string of comments about this one issue on Apple Support Communities) use the artwork window as a nice visual aid to our music collection. As I said "might be a non-issue to some, but to ME" it is!! I and others spend a lot of time putting artwork for each song...
    How To Rollback Your iTunes:   Might be a non-issue to some, but to ME not having the artwork preview on the bottom left is a game breaker. Makes ZERO sense as to why Apple would remove that option, it's such a small part of iTunes that it couldn't have hurt them to leave it in, but it is used by many-many people. Soooo... if anyone wants to rollback to the previous iTunes, I found them here for Windows ONLY - be sure to pick the right bit version x64 or non...
How To Rollback Your iTunes:   Might be a non-issue to some, but to ME not having the artwork preview on the bottom left is a game breaker. Makes ZERO sense as to why Apple would remove that option, it's such a small part of iTunes that it couldn't have hurt them to leave it in, but it is used by many-many people. Soooo... if anyone wants to rollback to the previous iTunes, I found them here for Windows ONLY - be sure to pick the right bit version x64 or non...
My only complaint so far is in the older iTunes when playing songs in your playlist the artwork would show in the bottom left corner in around a 300x400 box. I really liked seeing that cover-art there, that seems to be gone. Now there is a tiny 25x25 or so cover-art box on top, but that is no good and too small, you can click on that to enlarge but its not permanent and out of the way like it was before. If anyone can find a way to return the bigger artwork permanently...
Did he also send an email to Nokia, Dell, Asus, HP, etc of his middle finger saying "F-you you're on your own!!" Since they plan to get into making phones and computers (etc) if true, not good for partner relations.