or Connect

Posts by mesomorphicman

No one should care what I, you or anyone thinks... read what Tim Cook says himself in this Re/Code interview about Beats: http://recode.net/2014/05/28/tim-cook-explains-why-apple-is-buying-beats-qa/
Some people here are funny... "I don't like Beats headphones - they're cheap and stink, therefore this is a horrible deal! They should buy the headphones I personally use." Good thing you don't run a billion dollar company if that's your rationale, to only invest in what you personally like, eff the public majority or the companies assets.
Nope, that's it - not only does it only stream Hip-Hop - it only streams Dr. Dre and Interscope music. That's it!!
Uhhh ohhh... folks... their will be a mass exodus of Apple customers, all selling their Apple products and going to the Microsoft or Samsung dealer. All these (you) Hip-Hop hating (as if Rock music is 100% pure and descent), racist, "this will bring in all the thugs and criminals" into the Apple culture 'cuz goodness knows only people who listen to Rap, smoke marijuana, and live in the 'hood buy Beats. Run to the hills and protect your children!!!!   /s if you don't get...
1) If this was Apple it would be the lead story on CNN.com and other websites. 2) It's disturbing to me how some here are making fun or making this into a joke or inserting bigotry, these are people's lives - it's not a comedy skit.
 Says the guy who uses profanity in his first sentence, way to live up to your own standards. And since I am a "brown" man, my skin is not black, thanks for letting us know you speak for all of us and anyone with an opposing opinion is not allowed. I speak for me and my point has been made earlier and I stand by it.
     Let me get this straight... they are "clowns" why? Because they are happy and want to celebrate the biggest deal in his and their friends life? Because they maybe had a little too much beer and are happy? I'd like to see all of you when your favorite team wins a big game or championship and how you act in your homes or at the bar! Guess you are always calm and never get excited. A lot of this (to me) is subliminal racism. If Beats were owned by Bono or Robert Plant I...
Could be a mutual agreement with MS adding MS Office to the App store. "You let us sell Office in your store and we both profit, and you let us use Passbook and some of your other technology in WinMo phones and we'll give it a wider audience, make more businesses want to use it, and piss of Android users/Google/Samsung."   Not like MS and Apple have never worked together in the past.
Not Really? Guess I'm not allowed to have an opinion. Thought this was an opinion forum, my opinion has been stated. So, according to your reasoning the MacBook Pro, iMac, iPad and iPhone are not due any regular hardware updates as long as Apple adds a few new default apps or new version of iWork or simply offer OS upgrades. Updating the hardware every year or two is a waste of time, it's 2014 and the 2010 iPhone 4 should be all that Apple offers. Just put some new apps,...
So, all these people complaining about and taking shots at Munster... would you be happy and glowing if he came out and said, "ATV is still #1 and all competition stinks, all hail Apple"? Would that allow you to live in your harmonious Apple can do no wrong world? Apple TV is great, but it is in desperate need of a refresh, outside of adding a few channels and minor updates it's been essentially the same since 2010. Time to move out of "hobby" phase into full support with...