or Connect

Posts by mesomorphicman

Should have been a lot more, they turned away many from lack of inventory. This was not their first go around, they know there will be big demand. Either start production sooner or wait an extra 1-3 weeks to release until inventory is enough to satisfy first weekend needs.... my opinion that no one agrees with.
      Thank you everyone for your replies. I don't agree, but thanks for answering. Appreciated.     What? You are judging me based off one statement, are you insane? You don't know me or how I live. Like most Americans, it is widely stated most Americans are 2-3 paychecks away from being homeless or on welfare. I have a good job making good money and live in a nice home and travel internationally 1-2 times every year. However, I help some people financially who need...
Apologies for being off topic (and posting on two articles, hoping to get a logical non-demeaning answer), can someone tell me WHY does Apple launch a new product and with in one day every store is out of inventory? I know there is pre-order, but I (and many people) did not have the money to pre-order last week and I'd rather not wait 2-3 more weeks if I pre-order now. Who releases a product and only gives stores enough inventory to last 12-24 hours and then make their...
Apologies for being off topic, can someone tell me WHY does Apple launch a new product and with in one day every store is out of inventory? I know there is pre-order, but I (and many people) did not have the money to pre-order last week and I'd rather not wait 2-3 more weeks if I pre-order now. Who releases a product and only gives stores enough inventory to last 12-24 hours and then make their customers wait another 36-72 hours to buy. It makes no sense to me. At an...
  Actually it's callback to Watergate with Richard Nixon, which has lead to everything involving any scandal having 'gate' attached to it. The media and people used this for "antennagate" of the iPhone 4 as it has for numerous other scandals over the two-three decades.
      Point is you shouldn't have to use a marker to clean up nicks in a NEWLY purchased phone or any item. If it was weeks or months old, yeah okay - marker it, but 60 seconds into opening the box no one should need to pull out a marker.         That is ridiculous. I like Apple a lot also, but I'm not an apologist. I guess if you buy a new car and the window has small crack or a couple of nicks on the door paint you could care less, because, "Hey it'll get those...
Who the hell types an email or text while watching video? And why would they? Maybe I don't have cool or enough friends, but why would I want to share a playlist and is that truly such a critical thing? Guess I don't get it.
WTH? New York City doesn't have pre-order or a Radio Shack to run up in on Friday - no one will think to go to there. Silly people, go to class or work or get out and look for work - at the least help your mom clean the house.
Insecurity is a bitch, I tells ya. The cool thing about Apple is they never take shots at any other company (not counting Microsoft of course and that's an old rivalry from day one and Steve and Bill respected each other). I am very certain Apple could come up with their own comparison list and make it longer than Samsung's -- ex. Passbook, Custom maps, Airplay, etc. So, these comparison list are stupid, it's like Republicans saying how their plans are better than...
  Thank you.