or Connect

Posts by mesomorphicman

Then the song has to be playing, I want to see artwork without having it play. Plus that center image is one more step/click I don't want to and feel I shouldn't have to do, also it creates another window to manage/move. In previous iTunes it was a lot simpler and easier. I'm happy with my rolled back v10, v11 has a few nice additions/features but it's not a must have to me. Thanks for the comment, appreciated.
Are you being sincere or another sarcastic AI jerk who thinks he knows more than everyone else or just 'cuz someone uses/wants something he doesn't it's then invalid? I'm intrigued. I and others (there is a growing string of comments about this one issue on Apple Support Communities) use the artwork window as a nice visual aid to our music collection. As I said "might be a non-issue to some, but to ME" it is!! I and others spend a lot of time putting artwork for each song...
    How To Rollback Your iTunes:   Might be a non-issue to some, but to ME not having the artwork preview on the bottom left is a game breaker. Makes ZERO sense as to why Apple would remove that option, it's such a small part of iTunes that it couldn't have hurt them to leave it in, but it is used by many-many people. Soooo... if anyone wants to rollback to the previous iTunes, I found them here for Windows ONLY - be sure to pick the right bit version x64 or non...
How To Rollback Your iTunes:   Might be a non-issue to some, but to ME not having the artwork preview on the bottom left is a game breaker. Makes ZERO sense as to why Apple would remove that option, it's such a small part of iTunes that it couldn't have hurt them to leave it in, but it is used by many-many people. Soooo... if anyone wants to rollback to the previous iTunes, I found them here for Windows ONLY - be sure to pick the right bit version x64 or non...
My only complaint so far is in the older iTunes when playing songs in your playlist the artwork would show in the bottom left corner in around a 300x400 box. I really liked seeing that cover-art there, that seems to be gone. Now there is a tiny 25x25 or so cover-art box on top, but that is no good and too small, you can click on that to enlarge but its not permanent and out of the way like it was before. If anyone can find a way to return the bigger artwork permanently...
Did he also send an email to Nokia, Dell, Asus, HP, etc of his middle finger saying "F-you you're on your own!!" Since they plan to get into making phones and computers (etc) if true, not good for partner relations.
And??? Isn't this the norm for Apple?? New product release - wait weeks to receive. You'd think they'd have some order by now, but noooo same ole. IMO you're better to wait till they release a Retina version anyway. Why buy now if they'll have Retina prob in late 2013/early 2014 (my factless guess) then I'd have buyers remorse.
All these comment prove is you can never satisfy everyone. Keep it as is some hate it, make changes some hate it. I personally don't care for the felt and others, but I do like the paper cutter effect in passbook I think it's cute, clever and a small but nice touch. Jobs was a minimalist for the most part and I like Ive and have faith in him, look forward to see what he does.
Hope they don't turn the stores into another Starbucks or Gap and overbuild and over-expose to the point they lose their relevance and special feeling. Keep it reasonable Apple.
Interesting they updated the regular iPad now... two questions I wonder about: 1) Does this mean going forward all iPad announcements will be October/November? (As the iPhone announcement has changed recently)   2) Is there no iPad "5" launch in April as most expected or will there be updates every six months?   Will have to wait to see. The mini is very good for people like me who didn't want to pay $500+ for an iPad but $330 is a lot easier to swallow and get...