or Connect

Posts by bloggerblog

So the iPhone 6 processor was slower than those Android phones in all categories except 1? I was under the impression that the A8 was faster :/
Dear AT&T, As long as there is a limit, it's not really "Unlimited". Furthermore, if no one has hit the 20GB limit, why not just remove it altogether?
I was considering this program until I discovered that it's being done through a third-party bank and not through Apple. They should tag such programs to my iTunes/iCloud account so that all my Apple payments happen in one place.
Cigar stores.   Smoke detectors do not respond to lit tobacco or hooka, otherwise you couldn't have had them anywhere.
Darned it, I wish they snatched the Top Gear guys!!
"I cannot accept the responsibility of whether my device warns a customer in time before a heart attack," Hayek said. With that train of thought, you shouldn't accept the responsibility of your device warning a customer of the time for any event, including a cardiologist's appointment. Maybe you shouldn't be in watch business. This guy is starting to sound like the early CEOs of BlackBerry, and Ballmer.
True, however this is about Apple's intellectual property. Although Apple intended to patent the ornamental design of the iPad, the patent examiner must-have failed to distinguish between the dotted lines and the solid lines and therefore unexpectedly approved a single solid line of a rectangle with rounded corners. This is actually an undesirable outcome for patent applicants since general patents are weak. Someone obviously wasn't paying attention. Oh boy:"... the F700...
This is a US case. If one of the world's most innovative U.S. companies, who changed the stage of the entire mobile and tablet industry, is unable to protect its intellectual property on its own turf, then the nation's patenting agency is useless. Samsung made a buttload of money copying Apple, any amount spent on litigation was worthwhile.
Shut down the USPTO, it's useless. How ironic was their Steve Jobs exhibit meant to show off the relevance of patents.
The MacPro page, on mobile at least, uses the old design.