or Connect

Posts by bloggerblog

Neither IBM nor Apple has a good calendar or email server/client solution, that award goes to either Google or Microsoft. Apple and IBM need to put their heads together and come up with a competing product, some people won't touch a Mac or an iPad with a ten foot pole purely due to the lack of corporate Outlook for Windows.
Seriously, what's up with that?!
Thanks for the article Daniel, great insight. As for the movie, I really enjoyed the previous one it was one of the best movies I've seen in a very long time. I'm so looking forward to this one.
I was thinking more like global search, ability to read full comments, rate vids, select 1080p on YT vids, etc
Apple has been dragging their feet in this department, ATV could use some really basic features
Excuse me sir, but refrigerator-toasters are already here, they go by the name Windows 8 or Surface, lol
Every time I see someone with Google Glass I maneuver myself out of their way, I somehow feel like my rights are being violated. They could be shooting a video and not tell you or doing something else, it just doesn't feel right yet.
Um, he's probably referring to the time when Adobe started slashing at Apple after they learned about Flash. I remember Adobe's website pointing out that I was unable to browse their website with my iPad due to Apple's poor decision and that I should contact Apple to resolve the problem. Moreover, Adobe never stood behind Apple with OS upgrades, they always stuck to lowest-common-denominator code, much of Apple's Core technology is not supported by Adobe. Even today you...
Exactly, I always mix shortcuts when switching between Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign. What were they thinking, and why don't they fix it? In InDesign I have "Enter" keys and letter "t"s in my text blocks because in Photoshop that's how you escape a text box and select the Pointer tool, and then after I get used to InDesign's UI I enter Photoshop again and now I'm clicking "Esc" and using the letter "t", which removes all my text edits... and yup no undo. Don't get...
Golf GTI, awesome!!