or Connect

Posts by bloggerblog

I'd rather wait a couple of more months than have an iPhone with a Samsung component in it.
I had the same inquiry. 3D Mark tests are based on "OpenGL ES 2.0." and the A8 is optimized for Metal, according to the keynote.
...and that's what you call, a patent troll. What a bunch of jerks!
Now we're talking
This is the most impressive watch UI I've ever seen, also the watch's performance was smooth and flawless. I adore how well the wrist gesture worked, at first I thought it would be a bit gimmicky but seeing it work changed all that, of course I'll have to try it out first.   So they made several armbands and colors for the same frame, it would've been more fitting (given that a watch is a strong fashion statement) if they made other frame designs as well, I have a...
"Just got to Moscone, where is everyone!" - Eddy Cue   LOL
It's not iPhone specific it's mobile specific. It's not much different than responsive, which has its own drawbacks too, especially when trying to reformat things like commenting windows after rotating your screen and still not being able to pinch to zoom.
A bigger screen doesn't mean a larger font, especially on mobile specific designs. Some sites use a button to increase the font size: AAA, yet still nothing beats pinch to zoom.
Much better thanks! One think I dislike about most mobile specific sites is that you can't pinch to zoom.