or Connect

Posts by bloggerblog

Apple needs to get their heads out of their ass. When someone comes at you gangster-style, you break their knees. You don't throw your preppy legal team at them.
Where's my Hello Kitty inspired iPhone?!
Snowden is a hero, hands down. If we had more people like him, we will have a great respectable country
 Well, he's just gonna have to wait... for 14 years.
I don't believe the entire HoloLens system is vaporware, but they won't be able to deliver at the level their videos claim.The VR imagery will not cover the entire peripheral vision, nor will the graphics be completely opaque, nor will VR objects be able to properly cast shadows or match light direction, or work as fluidly as their videos show. Nothing MS has done in the past worked well, not even during their keynotes. Those parts and some others are definitely vaporware.
I hate it when buildings are sad
Basis strongest point is its sleep tracking. Best in class.
Couldn't they have at least dyed his hair black?
"so proud of the thousands of people I worked with [at Apple] and with whom I remain friends." LOL, I thought everyone hated him and were glad he left.
I wonder if Apple is interested in combining their Maps effort with HERE Maps. I would imagine it being an engineering nightmare to do so.