or Connect

Posts by enzos

Funny that this one was pushed to me not the faulty one (not that I'm complaining).
Total bollox geek-speak! I've never found a problem with 4 GB. The MBA runs like a beach-ball-free dream on Mavericks and that includes having Chem Office and MS Office open on Win 7 in a virtual machine, while several applications are open in MacOS. 
I never thought of they business side of Swift, either. Swift and nimble! Small or large companies could write and edit new apps ASAP on demand as company direction or demands change. Apple for leading!
Aperture and iPhoto libraries were made share-able a couple of years ago; so I guess the writing was on the wall. If the new software is close to Aperture in capability, I'd probably be happy with that. But I pity the (real) pro-users who don't fancy LightRoom (which, from my brief acquaintance, is fast and quite OK, but out-of-step with the Apple way of doing stuff).
Indeed, just respect the man's privacy. He's publicly come out against government eavesdropping and these prattling clowns shove him before the court of public opinion for a private matter.
> help it stand apart from the crowd <   What crowd?
Fascinating. People have been trying very hard for a non-invasive glucose monitoring since the 1970s. Apple doing scientific research? This would be HUGE if it works. Check this out http://www.google.com/patents/US8606342 a California company patent purporting to have an answer combining multi-wavelength near infra-red spec readings and some serious matrix computations. A pulse and active pulse spectraphotometry system comprises a light source adapted to illuminate a...
FYI, the minimum wage in Oz ($18) is about twice what it is in the USA, so $22 isn't that much above the floor. As pointed out by others though, it's more interesting and less strenuous than the usual low wage job and they get a lot of retail- and technical training along the way. They look a fairly happy crew in the picture! 
Citing multiple anonymous sources. What a joke!   A hit piece and probably bogus. Moving right along...