or Connect

Posts by enzos

.. and a floppy disc. As to the camera: When was the last time you used the camera on your MacBook (whatever)? Apple knows what it's doing. A camera will only be a significant asset when it becomes compelling and common to use one. Otherwise it's just bloat, another tick on the salesman's feature list.
Just installed PD5 (+ XP Pro SP3) yesterday and it DID ask about using Time-machine (which I declined). Faultless install and everything works (so far, touch wood). This thing is FAST; it starts up the Windas VM in coherence mode in 40 seconds flat, which makes me wonder how PD6 could be 41% faster since 25 sec is faster than even SL loads at startup! (2010 MBpro 4GB). I needed it to run ChemBioOffice (Ultra) which has been unsupported for Mac by Cambridge Soft (boo,...
Hela fast now. Initial startup 4 seconds; subsequent about 1 second. (MBP, 4GB ram, 5200 songs [25 GB]).
My feelings exactly. Tempting but won't jump on board straight away and won't expect too much until the creases are ironed out and some non-juvenile acts are signed up.
The iPhone now has accelerometers and gyros. Think about it.
Thanks Scuba!
Kora is a word (it's an african lute) and wouldn't have been flagged as suspect.
Idiotgate ?
Most intelligent comment so far! Cheers
Oops, meant *Tonga* is at UTS+13 (must be the alcoholic dementia catching up Indeed, I was in Nuku'alofa on uni business in 2007 and didn't have to change dates mid-flight. Though mostly I remember having a good time with some English medical students at the fabulous Billfish Bar. I'll be back to brag big-time if the Aussies win... otherwise I'll just slope off, not look and say nothing. Cheers mate