or Connect

Posts by enzos

Precisely: For everyday use I set my DSLR to 5MP (fine). Can't tell the diff from 11 MP on-screen so why slow things down with huge files? With point-and-shoots (like my Canon Powershot) you can't tell the difference above 3MP. Pros shoot at higher res (and raw) because they have 24+mm sensors and like to be able to crop down to a fraction of the frame. If you go the site and pull the images into iPhoto or Aperture you'll see from the extended info that the image is 2600...
Indeed. And three more words "Camera Connection Kit" Would anyone seriously consider taking photos and movies by waving something the size of an iPad about.. backwards? Think about it. Does anyone use a laptop to shoot photos or movies? iPad would make a great way to process movies on the go from proper cameras, videocameras, etc..
Simple: fly to Sydney Australia, catch a train to Town Hall, buy an unlocked iPhone at the Apple Store, return by train to Sydney international, fly back to where you started from. The cost and the 40+ hrs flying might be a problem, though ;~(. Cheers
Nice one! Your moniker: is it THAT Hill 60 in Belgium ?
Fight, fight, fight! .. to paraphrase Father Jack
Not sure about the superior technology trope: OLED is emissive not transmissive meaning you can't see what's on the screen under bright light. http://www.oled-info.com/oleds-direct-sunlight However, although Apple wouldn't inflict this on iPhone users it may use OLED for a tablet based on the assumption it is much less likely to be used under sunlight than a phone. And, of course, battery life is crucial for a competitive e-reader.
> If anyone can convince me I'm wrong, please do so. < Couldn't be bothered; better just to wait and see.
That it is. However, it is not well appreciated just how toxic "third-hand smoke" really is.. >Particulate matter from tobacco smoke has been proven toxic. According to the National Toxicology Program, these 250 poisonous gases, chemicals, and metals include hydrogen cyanide, carbon monoxide, butane, ammonia, toluene (found in paint thinners), arsenic, lead, chromium (used to make steel), cadmium (used to make batteries), and polonium-210 (highly radioactive carcinogen)....
I'm right with you there! Horses for courses; the Macbook is not intended for the geek or the pro user. They'll prob sell a motza to the school sector with educ. discounts, etc..
So why are you here, Mr Butt? Catch-22.. title of a novel by Joseph Heller (1961), in which the main character feigns madness in order to avoid dangerous combat missions, but his desire to avoid them is taken to prove his sanity. Cheers