or Connect

Posts by enzos

My feelings exactly. Tempting but won't jump on board straight away and won't expect too much until the creases are ironed out and some non-juvenile acts are signed up.
The iPhone now has accelerometers and gyros. Think about it.
Thanks Scuba!
Kora is a word (it's an african lute) and wouldn't have been flagged as suspect.
Idiotgate ?
Most intelligent comment so far! Cheers
Oops, meant *Tonga* is at UTS+13 (must be the alcoholic dementia catching up Indeed, I was in Nuku'alofa on uni business in 2007 and didn't have to change dates mid-flight. Though mostly I remember having a good time with some English medical students at the fabulous Billfish Bar. I'll be back to brag big-time if the Aussies win... otherwise I'll just slope off, not look and say nothing. Cheers mate
Thought you might add that that is because Oz is full of Kiwis (bless their wee beaks and ugh boots). Really looking forward to the game: both teams having beaten the world champs by a similar margin by playing fast attacking rugby... should be a cracker! Kia ora
Umm.. no. Samoa is a country and is in its own UTS+13hrs time zone. The Line Islands is not a country (being part of Kirabati) but are at UTS +14hrs (!) (I live in Fiji, same time as NZ, UTS+12hrs) Cheers Cuz! PS: Apart from Rugby U, Oz does most things better (.. go the Wobballies anyway!) PPS: complementary coffee is sort of appropriate (Scottish humour?).
Pretty common in Oz as well. Though I think many tall-poppy Kiwis end up here because there's more opportunities and wages are over 30% higher in most fields. Steve J. really let rip on the dumb-arses in the media, eh? That's my kind of CEO!