or Connect

Posts by Mazda 3s

I should know by now that there is no middle ground when it comes to non-Apple products here. They're either great or a piece of s**t
Whatever :) This would have been perfect for my father-in-law, but we ended up getting him a Roku 2 LT (I think that's that one) for Father's Day. Amazon had it for $35 or so a few months back. He only uses it to watch Amazon Prime Instant Video stuff (he loves old movies and documentaries).  I mean, for what it is, I don't think there's much to complain about here.
$19? Yup, bought it! One for me, and one as a stocking stuff for a family member.
I've got a Retina 15" MBP (2012) and it's been having Bluetooth connection issues with my Logitech Bluetooth mouse ever since the first Beta of Yosemite. I never had issues with any other OS X release, and I'm still having them with the GM of Yosemite.    My mouse will just randomly loose its connection to my MBP and I can sometimes get it back by turing off/on Bluetooth on both the PC and the mouse. But most of the time, I have to actually reboot the machine to get...
I can think of numerous scenarios where this has come in handy: 1) I've forgotten my iPhone downstairs, but I'm upstairs on my MacBook Pro2) iPhone is in my pocket, while I'm sitting at my desk on my MacBook Pro. Why bother pulling my iPhone out and when I can use two hands and keep working on my MacBook while using speakerphone3) I'm working on my MacBook Pro and want to make a call... just pull up the contact on the computer and dial instead of using my iPhone directly
I've had some crazy odd issues with iOS 8 (and now 8.0.2) with my iPhone 6. Copy/Paste is hella screwed up. I can copy an item in Safari, then go to paste it and it pastes something from 2 or 3 "copies" ago. For example, in the past 30 minutes, I could have copied 1) Corvette2) http://www.apple.com3) Apple Insider Apple Insider would be the most recent item that I have copied to paste into a field, but it will actually paste #1 or #2
 Oh snap! Is what Apple is asking really going against the grain of what would be typical in these types of cases?
Perfect casting http://youtu.be/0auwpvAU2YA
Correct me if I'm wrong, but why the heck is DED talking about the Exynos version of the Galaxy Note 4 when the U.S. market version is getting the Snapdragon 805? At least for U.S. customers, these benchmarks are meaningless.
No issues with my iPhone 6 (8.0.2) and my '13 Jetta Sportwagen. Also works fine in my wife's '13 Elantra (with my iPhone 6 and her iPhone 5).