or Connect

Posts by Mazda 3s

Yeah, it just seems odd to me. I mean, I love Apple and all, and I only buy Apple hardware, but damn, I have no animosity towards the other guys. As much as I like Apple, I welcome a world of diversity in the realm of smartphones, chips, etc. I just don't see why everything has to have an us versus them angle.
Hey, there's no time for such "nonsense" when "infidels" like NVIDIA, AMD, and Intel must be taken down in print 
You see, I don't have any personal, direct tension with TS. I've managed to avoid his wrath My only concern is for members who are trying to make a useful contribution are shot down by him rather ruthlessly. If I were a newbie member who was called an idiotic troll by him, if probably be inclined not to post again to the site, especially if the behavior goes on unchecked. For the rest of us, we know that that is just him.I think there is a big difference between members...
Considering that this is a thread talking about posting guidelines, it is definitely the right place to make said comment rather than in a thread about a story on the front page. I only made the comment because it seems particularly suited to the type of commentary that comes from said member.It's very deflating to enter a thread, make a legitimate comment, and then get called a stupid idiot over and over. And then to see other members, who aren't attempting to troll, be...
I don't think that there is any question that Apple makes the most powerful ARM processors out there for mobile devices, but is it fair to say that Apple is the reason for Intel's piss-poor state in mobile chips? Android smartphones have something like 80 percent of the global smartphone market, and they're all running "Other" ARM processors from Qualcomm, MediaTek, etc.   Even if Intel supplied ALL of Apple's mobile processors, there is still a VAST untapped market from...
 Is this the Tallest Skill clause? 
Does this fix the sh*tastic problem of Airport Extremes (and their attached Storage devices) not showing up in Yosemite? https://discussions.apple.com/thread/6607637?start=0&tstart=0
It's USB 2.0. Fail!
Oh well. I was really eager to see him trash some lights.
I should know by now that there is no middle ground when it comes to non-Apple products here. They're either great or a piece of s**t