or Connect

Posts by Mazda 3s

And that's what it comes down to. All of the negativity that gets thrown around becomes really old and tiring after a while.
I went ahead and bit the bullet. Best Buy is currently running a promo where you buy a Moto 360 with any Android phone and you get $100 off. This is in addition to the $179 sales price.   http://www.bestbuy.com/site/computing-promotions/android-wear-offer/pcmcat372700050004.c?acampID=0&ref=8575135&loc=0&id=pcmcat372700050004   So I picked up a silver Moto 360 with brown leather band for $179.99 and an el cheapo prepaid ZTE Zinger Android smartphone for $39.99. Total...
Moto 360  is 11.5mm thickApple Watch is 10.5mm thick
Seriously, why are people so damn defensive and irate about a competing product? It's just a smartwatch, yet people are calling it downright ugly and a piece of s**t as if the Moto 360 kicked your momma in the face  The design preference for one device over another is something that's not concrete or something as simple as "Right or Wrong." I can never understand people that have such hostile, mean-spirited hatred for anything that is different from what they like. With...
 Although I preordered two Apple Watches (Apple Watch Sport, White Band, 42mm and an Apple Watch, Milanese Band, 42mm -- I'll only end up keeping one), at this price I might pick up a Moto 360 to use with my LG G3 work phone. And if The Verge's report is accurate about Google working on an Android Wear iOS companion app, that would be even better as I could also use it with my iPhone 6. Unlike most people on AI, I actually prefer the rounded design of the Moto 360. All of...
This is an interesting point from David Pogue's review:
The Guided Video on phone calls says "coming soon"
I keep hearing that the Apple Watch can receive calls, but can it place calls as well? Could I say "Call John Smith", initiating the call from the Apple Watch and talking through the watch without touching my iPhone?
 I tried once to use it at the McDs drive-thru... NEVER AGAIN. They had to swing the whole CC-reader terminal and hang it out the window for me to reach my phone out to complete the transaction. Then it took three tries for it to work. It's so much faster to give them my card, have them swipe, and be on my way. I've had no issues, however, using it places like Walgreens, Staples, and Home Depot.
Who are you to say when and to whom Cook should give his money away?