or Connect

Posts by Mazda 3s

42mm Sport with $149 Blue Leather Loop Band (the bands are interchangeable, so this shouldn't be an issue). The "rubber" bands are just hideous and child-like IMHO.
OK, this is probably a stupid question... but does the Apple Watch have a slight "ticking" sound -- if even as an option? I know it sounds crazy, but I kind of like the tick of my mechanical watch when I'm lying in bed and it's otherwise quiet in the room.
Yes, but since you can buy the bands separately, it doesn't really matter what the preconfigured options are. You can mix and match after the fact, or so it seems.
That's what I'm thinking. An Apple Watch Sport with a Blue Leather Loop would look pretty sharp. Probably moreso than the other band options like the Milanese because the band is all one color rather than having a steel connector which would clash with the aluminum body.
From what I see, the "model options" you speak of arethe default size/color combinations that you can buy off the rack and don't relate to buying separate bands...Otherwise, why would the Apple Watch Sport and Apple Watch, which both come standard with the rubber straps, have different connectors for attaching to the casing?Or maybe I'm looking at it wrong...
Would I be able to use a Milanese or leather band on the Apple Watch Sport?
One more thing... $80 to add a full-size USB port and an HDMI port. Are you ****ing kidding me? Damn thing costs more than an Apple TV.     http://store.apple.com/us/product/MJ1K2AM/A/usb-c-digital-av-multiport-adapter?fnode=51
You pre-ordered a Pebble Time Steel, and didn't even realize that the battery life is 10 days and not 7 days :)
Maybe I need glasses, but I do not see a design inspiration or lazy R&D on the part of the Pebble Time or Pebble Time Steel in relation to the Apple Watch. I see a clear evolution of the original Pebble Steel. If anything the basic shape is closer to that of the piece of s**t LG G Watch that was unveiled in the spring than the Apple Watch (which was unveiled later).   As for the case coloring; gold, black, and natural steel colors are pretty commonplace now in smartwatch...
Wait a minute, no one was crying "Apple Watch ripoff" when the plastic Pebble Time was unveiled a few weeks ago -- nothing about the basic design of the watch has changed. Everyone WAS talking about how cheap it looked. But add gold color and a red band and all of a sudden Apple has been ripped off? https://www.google.de/search?q=red+gold+rectangle+watch&espv=2&biw=1861&bih=993&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=AMf1VJeuKYLEOKD-gJgO&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ