or Connect

Posts by Mazda 3s

We've got two second generation Nest thermostats (one upstairs, one downstairs... two heat pumps) and they work incredibly well. However, there is nothing in these third generation models that would make me want to "upgrade." These are thermostats, not smartphones. It's pretty much set it and forget it.
The iOS "Walled Garden" doesn't seem so bad now, does it?
 You know, I didn't even think about that! Great point!
It sticks out all the time considering that the information displayed is inlayed in a "silo" that has a 3/16 of an inch border from the physical aluminum housing of my watch. Yes, it blends in because most of the interface elements are black, but it's still an incredible waste of space that IS noticeable (although there are probably technical limitations which prevent the display from extending further towards the aluminum housing on all sides of the display).
 The flat tire is f**king annoying as hell, but the huge black border of wasted space around the physical display on my Apple Watch Sport is nearly as annoying stylistically IMHO.
 I bought an Apple Watch Sport because I wanted a smartwatch and that is the only watch that work will work with the iPhone. However, I would really like the new Moto 360 which will come in small/large sizes and of course will feature a round display. I've always worn round watches, and they've always appealed to me. The Apple Watch Sport was the first watch I've had that was not round. It's by no means "bad" stylistically, but if I would prefer a nice, competent circular...
Shots fired! Although I love my 38mm Apple Watch Sport, I prefer my watches to be round.
As a married, heterosexual male I applaud this decision. The decision has no affect whatsoever on my marriage or the marriages of other heterosexual couples. It simply expands the rights of those that were previously left in the dark. So in my pea-sized brain, I don't understand all the hoopla against this ruling. Marriage is not just a Christian ideal, right? So can we really use the bible as a talking point against gay marriage?
 So if Apple is responding "Swiftly" to a petulant child, what does that make it? A spinless parent?