or Connect

Posts by Mazda 3s

I like my new iPad Air a lot (32GB, WiFi), but goodness, Safari has bee crash happy on this damn thing. I don't know if it's the extra overhead created by the 64-bit processor or "only" 1GB of RAM, but I've experienced more Safari crashes in the past three days than I have on my iPhone 5 in the past few months. And I never have more than 5 or 6 tabs open at once.
 Nope. Transaction already showed up in my account. I got zip, nada!  
 I don't think so. Since I didn't pay anything out of pocket, I don't earn any rewards for this purchase. I think that rewards are only accumulated for what you actually pay out of pocket (cash, credit card, etc).
Got my iPad Air today from Best Buy. Only 9 people in line ahead of me, and I was out within 15 minutes. Ended up paying a grand total of $0 for my 32GB WiFi Space Grey and (RED) Smart Cover. Used $455 in Best Buy Rewards Certificates and $220 in Best Buy gift cards that I cashed out from Credit Card miles.
I hope Best Buy has ample stock as well Friday morning. I've got $420 in Best Buy Reward certificates and $200 in Best Buy gift cards to cash in on a 32GB iPad Air WiFi
I'm still trying to justify spending $100 more to get the 9.7" versus the mini. Paying more to get a technically inferior display (PPI wise). Not to mention larger and heavier.
 Duh! I totally forgot about that  Well in that case, I'm finding it hard to imagine going with the larger iPad Air for $100 more. I'm paying more for a nearly 2" of screen size, but lower DPI. Decisions, decisions.
Does anyone know yet whether the mini has the EXACT same processor a the iPad Air or is it gimped with respect to processor speed/GPU cores.
Wow, that's a lot of bugfixes in a point release. Don't recall ever seeing such an extensive list before. That being said, still not available from Software Update on my iPhone 5.
 Uh, this happens on iPhone 5s' running iOS7. iOS7 hasn't even been jailbroken yet -- let alone for the iPhone 5s, so that should answer your question.