or Connect

Posts by Mazda 3s

Hey, AI went apesh!t when they "thought" that Gruber had "confirmed" the iWatch a few weeks back. Everybody thought he was a mouthpiece for Apple since he would only make such comments with Apple's approval.That being said, you're probably right. I'm just excited to see the damn thing.
Just waiting for Jim Dalrymple's "yep" or "nope"
The date on the first image appears to show 2-12-2014, which means that this is a very early prototype. So perhaps Apple was testing the sleep/wake button both in the traditional top-mounted position and on the wide, before going with a side-mounted button.
Tallest Skill will be in here to rip you a new one in 3...2...1...
I gave iWork a try, but I've been an Office user for nearly two decades (since Office 95 for Windows) and it best suits my needs.
I'm really diggin' this one: 
For the iPhone, I don't mind as much. I'm running iOS 8 with my iPhone 5 and am not having any issues.   But my Retina iPad mini, even running iOS 7, is a pain in the ass due to Safari tab refreshing. It's incredibly annoying and I was hoping for a RAM boost to help alleviate the problem.
What's funny is that it doesn't even support their new Fire phone. I'm surprised that AI didn't take the time to poke fun at that :)  
What??????