or Connect

Posts by Mazda 3s

Picked up a Nook HD+ a few months ago (I installed Cyanogenmod on it), but sold it recently. It was a decent enough tablet, but the touchscreen lag kept bugging the hell out of me. And as I used it more and more, the app crashes just got on my nerves.   Still don't know if I'm going to get the full-size iPad or the mini. Guess it depends on how gimped the mini is compared to its bigger brother this time around.
I've never felt the need either, but can't say the same for relatives with iPhones and iPads. I'm always the one that gets called when they have an issue with something. Nothing is more infuriating than trying to troubleshoot with a tech novice over the phone when you can't see their screen.This feature is more for the technically challenged than AI readers.
Sheesh, it's just a tablet. Calm down! I swear people here love to get worked up whenever a competitor is mentioned. From the linked article:So it's not just Bezos rambling off numbers, there's other verification as well.
 They have 22% of the tablet market, so I'd say yes (source: http://www.theverge.com/2013/9/25/4766878/jeff-bezos-interview-amazon-kindle-hdx) I find the Mayday feature interesting, and something that I thought Apple would have done first, but other than that they don't really interest me. I'm sure millions of people will lap these up, but who am I to judge their decision/needs?
 Agreed. Telemarketers should simply burn in hell.
We have separate iCloud accounts and we both have Airdrop enabled.
I've been having trouble getting it to work with my iPhone 5 and my wife's iPhone 5. We have it set to "contacts-only", and of course we're both in each other's contacts. Half of the time, her phone doesn't even show up in the list of available devices when I try to send a file (and we're in the same room). Opening the options up to "everyone" doesn't change a thing. We both have Bluetooth enabled and we're connected to a dual-band Wi-Fi N router. In the past week that...
 Why would Amazon say no? They already have iPhone and iPad apps. Being on Apple TV would be a boon for Amazon, not a hindrance. 
I just want to know what idiot signed off on this:
What the hell? Still 16GB starting for the 5S. I was expecting at least 32GB by now. This doesn't bode well for the iPad getting a storage increase.