or Connect

Posts by Mazda 3s

Would I be able to use a Milanese or leather band on the Apple Watch Sport?
One more thing... $80 to add a full-size USB port and an HDMI port. Are you ****ing kidding me? Damn thing costs more than an Apple TV.     http://store.apple.com/us/product/MJ1K2AM/A/usb-c-digital-av-multiport-adapter?fnode=51
You pre-ordered a Pebble Time Steel, and didn't even realize that the battery life is 10 days and not 7 days :)
Maybe I need glasses, but I do not see a design inspiration or lazy R&D on the part of the Pebble Time or Pebble Time Steel in relation to the Apple Watch. I see a clear evolution of the original Pebble Steel. If anything the basic shape is closer to that of the piece of s**t LG G Watch that was unveiled in the spring than the Apple Watch (which was unveiled later).   As for the case coloring; gold, black, and natural steel colors are pretty commonplace now in smartwatch...
Wait a minute, no one was crying "Apple Watch ripoff" when the plastic Pebble Time was unveiled a few weeks ago -- nothing about the basic design of the watch has changed. Everyone WAS talking about how cheap it looked. But add gold color and a red band and all of a sudden Apple has been ripped off? https://www.google.de/search?q=red+gold+rectangle+watch&espv=2&biw=1861&bih=993&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=AMf1VJeuKYLEOKD-gJgO&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ
I can appreciate this viewpoint.
Agreed, a smartwatch should give you quick, glancable information. I'm sorry, but I'm not going to be staring lovingly at tiny smartwatch display. Now my smartphone or tablet, that's a different story. I'd gladly take an inferior e-paper display that provides useful information and allows for week-long battery life than a gorgeous display that will last a day.
Of course it won't have the level of integration as the Apple Watch; that's a given. But to say that it is not compatible with iOS is completely false.
What are you talking about? Pebble watches are compatible with iOS.
Now we're getting somewhere. This is actually something I could get down with.