or Connect

Posts by Mazda 3s

We got Hugo, I'd rather have Home Alone
My wife just got me the Moga Ace for Christmas and I LOVE IT! It definitely isn't worth $100, but my wife got it from Best Buy (so she saved $20). The first thing I did was load up GTA: SA and it kicks the crap out of using the horrible touchscreen controls.   I will say that the reviews are right about it being kinda cheap. The shiny plastic on the top of the controller around the buttons/analog controls was already scratched up before I took it out of the box.
 Are you seriously trying to throw mud at Anand? It's not like he did a separate article calling Apple out, this was included in his comprehensive iPad mini Retina review. And Anand has always been kind to Apple devices; it's not like he's a hater.
Nope. Safari, Mail, Facebook. That's about it. I haven't played any games today or anything memory intensive.
I like my new iPad Air a lot (32GB, WiFi), but goodness, Safari has bee crash happy on this damn thing. I don't know if it's the extra overhead created by the 64-bit processor or "only" 1GB of RAM, but I've experienced more Safari crashes in the past three days than I have on my iPhone 5 in the past few months. And I never have more than 5 or 6 tabs open at once.
 Nope. Transaction already showed up in my account. I got zip, nada!  
 I don't think so. Since I didn't pay anything out of pocket, I don't earn any rewards for this purchase. I think that rewards are only accumulated for what you actually pay out of pocket (cash, credit card, etc).
Got my iPad Air today from Best Buy. Only 9 people in line ahead of me, and I was out within 15 minutes. Ended up paying a grand total of $0 for my 32GB WiFi Space Grey and (RED) Smart Cover. Used $455 in Best Buy Rewards Certificates and $220 in Best Buy gift cards that I cashed out from Credit Card miles.
I hope Best Buy has ample stock as well Friday morning. I've got $420 in Best Buy Reward certificates and $200 in Best Buy gift cards to cash in on a 32GB iPad Air WiFi