or Connect

Posts by Mazda 3s

A watch is a very personal item -- moreso than a smartphone. After all, I choose to wear a smartwatch; I don't need one. So not allowing us to install our own watch faces (and only giving us the option to customize the Complications and colors on the existing watch faces) is rather short sighted IMHO.   I understand the reasoning somewhat -- Apple doesn't want "ugly" to destroy the look of the Apple Watch. But I say, you have your say over physical design of the watch....
But the Apple Watch isn't doing any heavy processing -- it's just an intermediary with the phone doing all the heavy lifting. Doesn't make sense to use a modern 64-bit processor for a glorified "second" screen for your iPhone.
The point being, even if I were going to "daily" a Sport model, sandpaper and steel wool would be the least of my concerns. I just find these tests... synthetic and odd.
I'll keep that in mind the next time I decided to rub steel wool on my watchface . That being said, eager for my 42mm Apple Watch with Milanese band to arrive.
 The way Beyonce is wearing the Apple Watch, how do you use the digital crown without blocking the screen with your hand? Seems like a classic case of doing-it-wrong unless I'm missing something here. Yes, you can wear it on either wrist, but the proper orientation is to have the digital crown always facing your wrist unless you magically grow a third hand.
Isn't Beyonce wearing the watch upside down? Wouldn't it be awkward to use the crown in that position? Your hand would be covering the face of the watch  
Don't you have to die (or be sterilized) in order to be a Darwin Award candidate/recipient?
Hey, Oklahoma has nothing on Floriduh.
Seriously, what's up with that hideous glove that he's wearing? Is that men's "fashion" these days?