or Connect

Posts by Mazda 3s

We have separate iCloud accounts and we both have Airdrop enabled.
I've been having trouble getting it to work with my iPhone 5 and my wife's iPhone 5. We have it set to "contacts-only", and of course we're both in each other's contacts. Half of the time, her phone doesn't even show up in the list of available devices when I try to send a file (and we're in the same room). Opening the options up to "everyone" doesn't change a thing. We both have Bluetooth enabled and we're connected to a dual-band Wi-Fi N router. In the past week that...
 Why would Amazon say no? They already have iPhone and iPad apps. Being on Apple TV would be a boon for Amazon, not a hindrance. 
I just want to know what idiot signed off on this:
What the hell? Still 16GB starting for the 5S. I was expecting at least 32GB by now. This doesn't bode well for the iPad getting a storage increase.
Without the ability to set third-party apps as the default (still don't understand this), I find third-party browsers to be cludgy at best. I used to be a big proponent of Chrome on iOS for my iPhone, but Safari in iOS 7 is so far superior that it doesn't even make sense anymore to use Chrome.   In fact, the only time I even use it is when a website forces me into a mobile view and won't allow me to get the "regular" desktop view. In that case, I switch to Chrome to use...
The picture in picture feature is really nice. The overall look/feel is very iOS 7.
Should be popular in Jersey
LOL BGR.
  Question, why is it that people here are so quick to bash the competition? It's getting to be ridiculous. Apple makes a great product in the Apple TV. Roku makes a great product with the Roku 3. They have similar functionality, but their feature sets cater to people with slightly different needs.   And I know "MANY" who have purchase both is codeword for "I'm just making stuff up to make my argument seem better".