or Connect

Posts by Mazda 3s

How did this person get access to 4.0 so quickly? Or is the latest beta firmware included with the SDK?
Oh give me a break. The iPhone 3G has half the RAM as the 3GS if I recall correctly. Multitasking would likely CHOKE! I can't believe you registered just to post that...
Exactly. Just because Apple is behind it doesn't make it better. Dog s**t is still dog s**t! I don't want ads on my 3.5" screen no matter who's behind it.
[Quadra 610] And the fragmentation continues [Quadra 610] That being said, I call BS on this. After all, it's coming from DigiTimes, the National Enquirer of the tech news business.
I'm surprised that people are actually taking sides on this issues (be it for Apple of Microsoft). As far as I'm concerned, both of them are evil. Anyone that wants to bombard my 3.5" iPhone screen with more ads is no friend in my book
I'm not saying that when I go to the beach that it's the ONLY time that I turn off WiFi. I was just giving an example. I use the feature quite often when I don't have a power outlet handy. If I need internet and there are no WiFi access points around, I turn off the WiFi and use 3G only. If what I'm doing doesn't really require a speedy connection, I bump 3G down to EDGE. All of this is done quickly by doing a quick swipe across the top and hitting ONE button. That's...
Wow, you've got me all figured out, don't you. You seem a bit judgemental and peeved that someone thinks differently from you For your information, I value my battery life and I disable stuff I don't need. I rarely use the GPS, so I keep it disabled. No need for it sucking up battery life. If I do need to reenable it, I have easy access to it. Same for WiFi. I was at the beach this past weekend. Not a WiFi router in sight -- no need to have WiFi on. A quick swipe and it's...
I hope that iPhone OS 4.0 will allow us to QUICKLY enable/disable Bluetooth/3G/WiFi/GPS, etc. Right now, it's pretty cumbersome just to enable/disable a few items -- you have to go dig through the options pages. That's one of the reasons why I jailbreak (in addition to tethering). With Sbsettings, I have quick access to all connectivity options with a simple swipe across the top bar:
Let me ask you this. Do you carry your phone everywhere with you now? I mean, do you keep your phone in your pocket all day? If you do, you probably don't even think about.Now think about all the phone usage scenarios with a 10" tablet...
How? Can I print properly formated spreadsheets, webpages, word documents, PDF files, etc from it? Can I hook it up to a larger monitor without the need for a dongle? Can I plug in an SD card without needing another dongle? Can I plug my Nikon D60 in without needing a dongle? Can I scan in documents using my wireless AIW printer? Can I run Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Linux, or the full OS X with an iPad?Let's not kid ourselves here. The iPad can be a netbook...