or Connect

Posts by Mazda 3s

If Verizon gets the Nexus One and the next gen iPhone, AT&T is f**ked!
Well, jailbreaking does in fact may my iPhone damn near perfect. Everything from tethering to the quick wireless on/off switches to background processes (you just don't know how much I love being able to listen to Pandora in the background while I browse the net or do other stuff on my iPhone). It's simple stuff like that which should be no-brainers for the iPhone.
Maybe YOU don't get it, but it doesn't mean that the rest of have to be left in the dark. I've had my iPhone 3G S since launch day, and it wasn't until this week that I finally decided to Jailbreak it to see what all the fuss is about. First thing I did was to install "Poof" to get rid of those built-in apps that I either don't use or have found superior counterparts for on the App Store (Stocks, Compass, Weather, etc.). Next thing I did was install SBSettings to install...
Thanks! I was already using the RDC OS X client to access the WHS console using a hack from Microsoft, but it never dawned on me to use it to remote directly into the desktop.
I run Windows 7 Pro just fine in VirtualBox on my MBP. I only use it to run the occasional Windows app that doesn't have an OS X counterpart and to remote into my Windows Home Server box directly.
1) Do the Droid and Droid Eris have their Wi-Fi locked down?2) Do the Droid and Droid Eris require a fee to access the Google App Store?
Reality: Women lie That being said, you can NEVER... EVER trust anything from DigiTimes.
Yup. My wife absolutely LOVES her Acer Aspire One and it only cost me about $250 if I recall correctly. She does school lesson plans, report cards, Excel spreadsheets, Word documents, email, browsing, and her favorite -- looking at all of her friend's pictures on Facebook I wish Apple had something in that price range (a small computer that can run a fully-fledged operating system) to appease her, but they don't.
All Apple's fault because of some stupid "accounting rule" which sounds like bogus BS to me. I don't see MS having any trouble dishing out updates to first and second generation Zunes.The update should be free and there wouldn't be this problem.
It was more of a joke -- hence the laughing smiley.Because in reality, I probably really don't need it, but I love gadgets