or Connect

Posts by Mazda 3s

Speaking of iPhone multi-tasking, here's a jailbroken iPhone using the webOS-style Cards system. Actual demo starts at about 3:20:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lgoopIhYgE
So YOU are deeming it wrong and unnecessary? I'm willing to give it a try to see how it works in practice instead of just writing it off so quickly. I personally use search enough that I wouldn't mind having the feature -- but that's just my personal opinion. The live keynote showed just how tightly integrated Bing search is with Windows Phone 7 Series that I can see why they have a dedicated button.
This coming from some of the biggest Apple fanboys on the planet:Windows Phone 7 Interface: Microsoft Has Out-Appled Apple
Not user friendly to you. For those that have actually spent time using Palm and Google's implementation, the comments have been quite favorable. In fact Palm's cards system is quite efficient.
Well, how about listening to Pandora while browsing the web?
Yeah, why doesn't Apple do live press conference streaming? It seems a given in this streaming media world.
I agree with this as well. I wish Microsoft would just make its own-branded phone and leave the third parties out of it. Make it Microsoft through and through like the Zune or Xbox 360. The only problem I can see is that they would be severing ties with a HUGE OEMs (Samsung, HP, HTC, etc.) to go this route. Windows Mobile 6.x may be the worst mobile OS out there, but these OEMs sell quite a bit of phones based on that OS -- this can be seen by MS's percentage of the...
22-minute walkthrough of the UI for those of you who chose to bash first and ask questions later: http://gizmodo.com/5472166/an-epic-2...indows-phone-7
If you had seen the live press conference, you would have seen that the UI is highly customizable. If you don't want a tile on the home screen, you can easily remove and it replace it with something that you prefer. Also, the existing tiles can all be edited/customized to your liking.
If it's based on old code, why do none of the Windows Mobile 5.x or 6.x applications work on the phone?