or Connect

Posts by FreeRange

This is real simple, "DOJ, go FK yourself!"
Will the last person to leave the room please turn out the lights...
Brilliant. Announce a "product" that you can't have.... Called vaporware!
In other news, Adrienne Moore was sued in district court for being a moron for switching from an iPhone to a Samsung Galaxy device.
What troubles me is how many ignorant people like yourself are out there. As an obvious heterosexual, is it appropriate for anyone to ask you if you eat your wife's pussy, or if you masterbate to photos in magazines, or if you do it doggy style? Or what your children would think if they knew? Go get a life and STFU.
Wrong! They have a lot to do with it! Having lived in China for the last 6 years I can tell you that xiaomei is rapidly replacing Samsung, especially with younger buyers. And xiaomei is accelerating this trend by expanding sales throughout Asia, and adding a new focus on the West.
Couldn't happen to a nicer company than these masters of innovation! /s
Actually worse than access to your credit card, which has fraud protections, they would be directly accessing bank accounts!
So I guess that's why you chose your user name... Please, give give us a break. Samsung is the most blatantly corrupt tech company in Asia, although they are not alone, and deserve the criticism for everything exposed about them.
Oh please, don't be so naive. I have been traveling to China for 15 years, and just moved back after living there for over 5 years. Here is no moral compass in China, with the government or people. Just about everyone is trying to game the system and cheat to get ahead. The fact that all the major industries are State Owned Enterprises makes all their activities government sponsored by default.