or Connect

Posts by FreeRange

Nothing unusual here other than typical Chinese bureaucracy. All past iPhones except the 5s were delayed in China, frequently waiting for regulatory approval.
And how did that work out for Sony? And you could do all that on a huge 2.4" screen - amazing... could you actually open and read all types of files? I think not...
What part of dramatic increases without a RAM increase, and that additional RAM would be a significant hit to battery life do you not understand? Let's all work on improving our comprehension skills.
What? Are you blind? Seriously....
Great! Now when are you going to fix your POS main site? It should be embarrassing to you that one of the leading tech news sites is so horrible! Loads way too slow, especially images, and if you are in a low bandwidth area, pathetic! Suggestion - fire your IT staff and rebuild...
Available at the Microsoft store???? Doomed! And is that a leather strap on a fitness watch? Seriously? When we sweat what happens to leather? Oops...
Just looking at the screen on the windoze phone makes me dizzy. The scattered effect of different sizes and colors reflects a strategy of "just make it look different". What we get is a confusing cluster fk.
This judge is a total hack! All she needs to do is look at how Samsung went from an also ran in the space to the world's number one manufacturer AFTER they slavishly copied Apple's iPhone down to every little detail. This isn't rocket science.
Looking at the back of the Samscum POS, it looks thick as a brick!
After watching these, I Iwant to puke! The message I get is that the Note is for morons! The crystals in my phone told me so as I gazed out into the universe....