or Connect

Posts by FreeRange

Article states the following regarding China Mobile, "more than 50 percent of all supply entering the country on launch day." ?????? All iPhones in the world ship FROM China therefore China telecom's iPhones never left the country!
ROFLOL - perfect!
And with 8.0.2 my camera and FaceTime on my 5S are taking photos and video upside down. Come on Apple, get it together...
Just bought a 50" LCD TV. the sales clerk recommended Samsung and I said no FK'n way and purchased a beautiful LG model. Go FK yourself Samesung! Oops, you already did!
You have to warn us about language? Who are you? My nannie?
Try to improve your reading comprehension skills. Every reliable source has indicated that this is a non-issue and an extremely rare occurrence with only a handful of cases, out of 10's of millions, when it has occurred.
Seriously, go FK yourselves! What did you do before cell phones? Just do your job with what you have, especially after spending multiple BILLIONS on security.
I just bought a BMW to carry mine in...
Wow, aren't you the genius. What outstanding reading comprehension! The real story here is that the test for apps using Metal, which will allow apps to run much faster, has not been developed yet! This article only reviews data related to running without Metal. The real story will come out when this test is available. And any developer with any commen sense at all, especially those developing graphics intensive apps, will be using Metal. So take your moronic rants...
Nice try but debt per capita is only one measurement of a country's health. You also need to factor in economic growth and stability along with gross domestic product (GDP). In case you hadn't noticed, the U.S. is doing far better economically than the EU. Further, the U.S. has dramatically increased debt over the last few years fighting wars on 3 fronts to stop global terrorism and protect you. Give it a rest.