or Connect

Posts by FreeRange

...and then transmitted to the NFC device. That sounds even safer! /s
No thanks google. Don't need you. PBS Kids (free) and Netflix rule on iPhone, iPad and Apple TV. You're not going to suck my kids into your vortex and make them your product.
Right, I want to open my 4 year old to be brainwashed by ads delivered by Google, and turn her into a commodity with her personal data bought and sold by these fools.
Where was this judge when Samesung was stealing from Apple, not just on one feature, but the entire iphone.
"described the forthcoming Apple Watch, on which the company's cachet and stock price %u2014 if not its survival %u2014 depends" Really? Apple's survival? Comical...
The music industry is made up of morons - the all-you-can-eat streaming business model is killing the industry and is grossly unfair to the performers and songwriters as they are getting paid in pennies. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.
Perfect! Now we need to get the morons in Washington to get their heads out of their asses and declassify it as a dangerous drug equivelant to heroin.
Wow! And this coming from someone living in the center of the economic and intellectual universe, Alabama. Meanwhile, we just moved to Orange County a few months ago and have found an energetic and thriving economy with fantastic quality of life. Go figure. Didn't realize I was in a death spiral.
No surprise here. The first few years of sales have been phenomenal, and filled a huge need in the marketplace. Now the current market for potential consumers has been well filled. The big change in shipments is based on two key factors - first is the fact that the replacement/upgrade cycle is far longer than the iPhone and more in line with desktops. We are happy with our current devices and don't see a need to purchase a new model. Secondly, larger screen iphones fill...
"Hayek did say that the company would look to work with Windows and Android devices, seemingly ruling out compatibility with Apple's iOS. " How many ways can you say fail?