or Connect

Posts by FreeRange

It is tIme to give Texas back to its rightful owner, Mexico!
First of all, this is IDC, who always pulls numbers out of their ass. Second, to try to classify android as a unified market boarders on absurdity. It's no way to look at the market and is pretty much meaningless.
When the hell are they going to bring multi-party video chat back???? IChat was actually a much better app than FaceTime. I used it all the time in my business.
...and then transmitted to the NFC device. That sounds even safer! /s
No thanks google. Don't need you. PBS Kids (free) and Netflix rule on iPhone, iPad and Apple TV. You're not going to suck my kids into your vortex and make them your product.
Right, I want to open my 4 year old to be brainwashed by ads delivered by Google, and turn her into a commodity with her personal data bought and sold by these fools.
Where was this judge when Samesung was stealing from Apple, not just on one feature, but the entire iphone.
"described the forthcoming Apple Watch, on which the company's cachet and stock price %u2014 if not its survival %u2014 depends" Really? Apple's survival? Comical...
The music industry is made up of morons - the all-you-can-eat streaming business model is killing the industry and is grossly unfair to the performers and songwriters as they are getting paid in pennies. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.
Perfect! Now we need to get the morons in Washington to get their heads out of their asses and declassify it as a dangerous drug equivelant to heroin.