or Connect

Posts by FreeRange

Now how about fixing the POS Mac version of your crapware... I live overseas so use S to maintain a US phone number but find the call quality subpar, by far, and the desktop interface to be pathetic.
Business Insider is a pathetic rag, right alongside most of the hack "contributors" at Forbes.
WTF AppleInsider, lose the ads in the videos. From a tech / platform standpoint your site already sucks - is incredibly slow to load - in fact slower than any other website I visit on a regular basis, and you just keep slowing it down even more by adding additional bandwidth sucking crap. (I live in a part of the world with crappy internet speeds... China)
The article is pretty much Greek to me from a technical standpoint, but it is obvious that the incredible Apple team is going to continue to make this company even greater!
Based on the shadow inside the apple this is definitely a cutout.
What nonsense! I've seen what can happen when people stop taking their meds, and it can be disastrous! Thank god I 'm in Colorado right now!
What an absolute crock of BS - very few people even know about these mentioned "innovations"by Google, much less care. The continued high purchase intent and usage patterns of the iPhone alone are a clear indication that this brand analysis is laughable.
What an absolute crock of BS - very few people even know about these mentioned "innovations"by Google, much less care. The continued high purchase intent and usage patterns of the iPhone alone are a clear indication that this brand analysis is laughable.
In related news, Adrienne Moore is sued for being so stupid as to trade in an iPhone for a POS Samsung android phone.
Payees companies have no shame! Everyone seems to want to take the easiest path to fame and fortune, with no moral compass guiding them, or original thoughts! Typical China, "we'll make it just like that one, only cheaper"!