or Connect

Posts by FreeRange

Hey Russia, go fk yourself.
First of all, 16GB of memory is a ton of memory for a laptop. More than enough for the overwhelming majority of uses. If you really need that much RAM for your work, buy the right computer - an expandable iMac or Pro - if the laptop doesn't meet your needs. As per the old saying, use the right tool for the job.It's not about the chipset! This is a laptop! It's about overall performance in balance with battery life, as well as issues with heat dissipation. I'm sure that to...
I'm sorry to differ, but it's not about the chipset! This is a laptop! It's about overall performance in balance with battery life, as well as issues with heat dissipation. Laptops ARE NOT desktop computers. If you really need that much RAM for your work the choices are clear.
First of all, 16GB of memory is a ton of memory for a laptop. More than enough for the overwhelming majority of uses. If you want to bitch to anyone regarding performance editing large files in adobe products, bitch at Adobe for their bloated user unfriendly spaghetti code. Otherwise, buy the right computer for your work - an expandable iMac or Pro - if the laptop doesn't meet your needs. As per the old saying, use the right tool for the job.
All short term... Siri works perfectly fine for the majority of things you really need it to do, with many great things to come. And so you are 1 of the 2 people in your city with a windows phone. Congratulations.
Actually both.
If you jailbreak, you're a moron.
And the android trolls are the first to respond! Samsung maybe?
Hey Samscum! Thanks for spending your money to announce the new and bigger iPhone! Brilliant! You are marketing geniuses!
Give it a rest oh clueless one! All of my iPhones back to the 3G are still in use by family members - 3G, 4, 4S, 5, 5S.