or Connect

Posts by FreeRange

They are so great at creating features no one needs and trying to spin them inta an advantage. This company is a pathetic.
What the hell are you talking about? The alternative services are all available through iOS apps. Apple has not eliminated the competition. Unbelievably so. This forces their internal teams to be constantly improving the Apple offerings which they have been doing - especially in maps.
What nonsense. What was the methodology here, as the record setting sales of iPhone 6 and 6S have seen a sharp increase from Samesung users switching to the iPhone? And Samsung has not seen the same results of iPhone users switching to them.
Damn it! I was about to buy a new iMac but will now need to wait.... Please hurry up Apple and deploy this!
Love this app! MS, don't FK it up!!!!
Sweet revenge!
You are correct. China requires that all map information be licensed from Chinese based and government approved sources. In fact, outside companies are prohibited from creating their own navigational maps. Due to a limited number of Chinese sources, those sources can focus on deeper and richer data, which Apple then licenses from them.
remind me not to send my kids there...
How in the world can one say they did not violate trade dress when even their own lawyers couldn't tell the difference between an iPad and a Samsung tablet? Their Galaxy phone looked almost exactly like an iPhone, and even the packaging looked the same as the iPhone, down to the typeface used. The adapter was exactly the same as Apple's new and unique design.even their internal documents showed that they set out to copy the iPhone as exactly as they could. Ad infinitum....
Free streaming is a horrible business model and was done out of desperation. And doing low priced tiers is equally stupid - it is a continued race to the bottom while the artists make next to nothing.