or Connect

Posts by FreeRange

Actually, to overcome stupidity and ignorance one actually needs knowledge. Most of us here actually appreciate DED's presentation of the facts. For instance, news to me is that Google has dropped support for SD cards, and the cons of using them with other versions of android which make up the overwhelming number of their devices still being sold. A critically important point when discussing future purchases with friends or family that might be considering buying one.
Nailed 'em!
The income graphic above is the perfect example of why streaming isn't just a horrible business model, but just plain stupid. The artists are getting totally fk'd... The music industry is shooting itself in the head and can't possibly thrive in any qualitative way when artists can't survive.
I have a better idea! Fix your gd website! Of all the websites I use on a regular basis, yours is the absolute slowest to load! We don't need yet another app! You're a technology website! Try using some!
So tell me, who wants to buy furnaces that they couldn't get to work?
It is the lawyers who go fishing for morons as clients, not clonus ers who go looking for a lawyer.
What utter horseshit! Every single person, unless your a complete moron, in which case you shouldn't own a "smart" phone, knows that the OS and preinstalled apps take up part of the advertised storage. We should find Paul and Christopher, along with their lawyers, tar and feather them, and ship them to a remote island to fulfill their miserable lives.
Isn't there some way to throw these scumbag bottom-feeding lawyers in jail, and disbar them?
Talk about arrogance and ignorance......
And the pathetic half-wits pop up with their ridiculous rants....