or Connect

Posts by FreeRange

I have a better suggestion - fix your POS website! You're a technology news site for god's sake, yet you have the absolute worst fk'n website of all websites I read on a daily basis! Incredibly slow to load the site AND the articles! There is absolutely no excuse for this!
Ah, the clueless show up in the most unusual places......
I have been looking for an ultra compact battery case and Mophies certainly aren't that - they have poor aesthetics, are ridiculously bulky, and know you have this device which has an app no one needs as it mimics iTunes, is more expensive and certainly not ultra compact.
Quite simply, bullshit! You obviously don't know or understand this company.
Morons abound in this industry.
Oops - too late!
"Bromwich also profiled public blowback which came in the form of profane emails..."   Hey Bromwich, go puck yourself you overpriced incompetent hack!
This is such a BS report from NPD. It does not include Apple store sales, Apple corporate team / account sales, nor BYOD, rendering the whole report meaningless.
Ummm, in case you haven't noticed wifi is ubiquitous!!!! And in the rest of the world (non-US) our iPhone hotspot functionality is not disabled by greedy carrier agreements.
As an expat living in China I can attest to the fact that it is easy to bypass the Great Chinese Firewall. Even high school kids know how to do it! This is such a non-issue that it doesn't even deserve an article! Conversely, you have the morons at Google that simply pulled out of the market leaving it solely to the Chinese players, and hurting their loyal customers in the process. A truly stupid move from a company pretending like they always take the high ground, which...