or Connect

Posts by FreeRange

What planet are you living on? The Snowden releases prove unequivocally that the government wants access to all of our digital mobile and phone information all of the time. Period. If they have reasonable and probable cause to go after an individual, they have many many means to monitor that person without gaining access to data on their phone, otherwise they wouldn't even be asking to access their phone. What I and most people expect is for them to do their job with what...
What we want is for the government to stay out of our private lives. And absolutely no back doors. With back doors you leave yourself vulnerable to malfeasance as well. They are spending BILLIONS on homeland security. We expect them to do their jobs without invading our privacy!
Hey Cyrus, go FK yourself. We're spending BILLIONS on national security. Do your fk'n jobs without compromising our freedom and privacy.
You're right. Meaningless as the store at he's are not setup to connect to anything via Bluetooth or wifi. That is why the weather app won't connect. They are just set up to show functionality.
I tend to agree. It's starting to be a bit over the top. Steve would not have wanted this. The product is the hero, as are Apple's regular loyal customers. This is not the Apple Steve built - this is too much exclusivity and pomp, moving to the front of the line based on fame or fortune. With Steve it was not about celebrity - but about making the best products, and the customers will come.
Isn't there an app for that?
This program was poorly planned from the start. And to now put chromebook and surface garbage into students' hands shows that the level of incompetence at the school district continues.
This guy is a total incompetent turd who wasn't qualified from the start to monitor anything. The fact that he had to hire someone else to do his appointed job, while still charging Apple outrageous sums for his own time, should have disqualified him immediately. This guy is nothing more than a gold digger.
I experienced no lag and found it very responsive. I also tried the new MacBook and also found it extremely responsive. Apps, including iMovie opened in 3 seconds or less. The reviews saying under powered are total BS. It has plenty of horsepower!
I checked one out at the Apple Store yesterday and was blown away. Most of the reviews criticizing it are full of shit. For example, the hack at recode said it took her a week to get used to the keyboard. You've got to be kidding! The keyboard feels great and super easy to use. Since its retina, the screen is excellent and easy to view at its current size. It is an engineering marvel, solid, and amazingly light. Also, it is much faster than the reviews would lead you to...