or Connect

Posts by FreeRange

Sorry, not even close! tax losses are still losses. The portfolio is of little value as already demonstrated. The money acquired is far far from the purchase price. Smoke and mirrors...
Sure it does from their point of view - they are a Chinese company buying Western market expertise and business relationships in the mobile industry in markets where they don't currently compete for the purpose of market expansion. The problem is that motorola's market and brand has eroded so significantly that it is debatable how much they can possibly benefit.
To say its only a 1 or 2 billion loss is absolute nonsense, and phony accounting.
Lenovo - "Playing a significant role in the company's success is its relatively low-cost offerings." Another company run by geniuses racing to the bottom. And a 10 billion dollar loss for the big G - couldn't have happened to nicer bunch of evil doers.
Unbelievable that the inability to make the 5s fast enough to meet the holiday demand means that Apple growth is declining, even as they post record sales and profits. Analysts are such morons masquerading as savants.
"Samsung and Google are showing the rest of the industry that there is more to gain from cooperating than engaging in unnecessary patent disputes,"   So that's what the patent system is for... to give away your intellectual property to your competitors! These clowns are such a-holes.   ...and this coming from two companies that steal others intellectual property.
I have a better suggestion - fix your POS website! You're a technology news site for god's sake, yet you have the absolute worst fk'n website of all websites I read on a daily basis! Incredibly slow to load the site AND the articles! There is absolutely no excuse for this!
Ah, the clueless show up in the most unusual places......
I have been looking for an ultra compact battery case and Mophies certainly aren't that - they have poor aesthetics, are ridiculously bulky, and know you have this device which has an app no one needs as it mimics iTunes, is more expensive and certainly not ultra compact.
Quite simply, bullshit! You obviously don't know or understand this company.