or Connect

Posts by FreeRange

Not really. I'm a power user, as are most iPhone users as we tend to use our devices more frequently for more things. It's simple - buy the model with the most memory and manage it well, even using cloud services. Next, just like Samsung, get a good battery back up you can carry in your purse or briefcase, or even attached to your phone - a great model is the uNu Power DX case - it's brilliant, easy to put on and take off, and comes in handy on those rare occasions when I...
DED - you are the best! Thank you! I was worried that I was going to need to move to Adobe's bloated, overly complicated crap with the horrible interfaces, but now it's obvious that Photos is going to rock! Apple has figured out through their experience with the iOS App Store that developers, with all their brilliance and creativity, will excel at delivering amazing features and functionality, while Apple provides the basic framework that they can plug into. This is a...
Here is a great piece related to this announcement and the future... http://www.apertureexpert.com/tips/2014/6/27/aperture-dead-long-live-photos#.U66B5toaySM
Total nonsense!
Skype absolutely sucks, always has. Even voice calls are unreliable and if poor quality. But worst of all, I live overseas and have a US number so clients can easily contact me. The recent iPhone update is incompatible with voice mail!!! WTF Microsucks, why would you ever release this POS!!!???
Angela - welcome, and please kick some butt so that we quickly get many more stores in China!!!!!
BEEP! Wrong answer. Debit cards have no such protection by banks.
Seriously? You had to ask that question????  How about not wanting google to have your transaction history as part of their invasive database, let alone security issues by having google store your payment information.
Now how about fixing the POS Mac version of your crapware... I live overseas so use S to maintain a US phone number but find the call quality subpar, by far, and the desktop interface to be pathetic.
Business Insider is a pathetic rag, right alongside most of the hack "contributors" at Forbes.