or Connect

Posts by FreeRange

Let me get this straight - the patent is invalid because of prior art, but the prior art is Apple's. That makes no fk'n sense!!!!!
What absolute bullshit. Name one $200 - 300 tablet that has a "better" price/quality ratio? Quality also encompasses security, OS, support, ease of use, build quality, resale value, ecosystem etc. etc. etc. the ONLY issue is price, and as seen by the markets where iPad dominates, those in general are the most important markets. The fact that Android has such a high market share in the tech sector says more about OS philosophy than anything else. Lastly, one quarter does...
And Apple remains the most manipulated stock on the market. No news here. And the stupidity of "analysts" is the icing on the cake...
Now if Pei Wei would only start selling good food I might start using my Apple Watch there, but right now they sell over-priced mediocrity.
In other news, pencil manufacturers are held liable for providing instruments to terrorists that aid them in bypassing electronic communications. "Legal experts"', totally full of shit. Suggestion, to all those earning the BILLIONS of dollars being spent on national security and anti-terrorism, do your jobs with the resources you have!
For god's sake, don't ever create a successful company! Every slime ball comes out of the closet biting at your heals trying to drag you down!
Seriously, I'm not even going to go there. Go get yourself a good education as you are totally clueless... You have no basic concept of what is going on. This in no way resembles the phone company model. Not even close.
What total bullshit - that analogy does not in any way shape or form represent what Apple is doing. There is so much ignorance out there it is comical. With Apple you can still buy CDs and movies and books etc without buying them through Apple and play them on your Apple device. You can still access Spotify, pandora, amazon prime, Hulu, etc. through their websites. There are NO restrictions to access. It's just if you want to sell your services through APPLE's store, and...
That is an absolutely ignorant analogy! Rockefeller did not let other petroleum companies sell their gas at his stations. Apple lets all the major players in each of its media product categories onto ITS system in the areas of music, books movies, even google maps. If they don't want to pay to be on the apple network, then pull out. It's that simple!
The MacBook Air is not a netbook by any stretch of the imagination. Net books have a much smaller footprint than an Air and historically grossly underpowered in every way. In other words, they were hard to use junk.