or Connect

Posts by FreeRange

So it's not profiteering for book publishers of unauthorized biographies, or magazine publishers to use Jobs image on covers to sell more units? Or for websites to use his name and photo to get more clicks and page views to generate more advertising revenue? Or to put together a special magazine issue of a compilation of all Jobs related articles from the past? Hmmm. Seems like a rather nonsensical argument.
[insult removed]
Quote: Originally Posted by FreeRange Quote: Originally Posted by Drax7 Apple is the most important company in the USA. I beg to differ with you but YES they are. My retirement fund tells me so... And name one other US company that has has such a huge impact around the world. [insult removed]
Quote:Originally Posted by Drax7 Apple is the most important company in the USA.I beg to differ with you but YES they are. My retirement fund tells me so... And name one other US company that has has such a huge impact around the world.
Well aren't you the genius we should all be listening to. How wrong could you possibly be? Try to get yourself a good education... The 4s will soon have mandarin support for Siri so that is a non-issue. Further, the 4s has significantly faster processing power, a much better camera (something used frequently here in China as it is elsewhere in the world), a redesigned antenna for better reception, etc. So just because it has the same form factor, doesn't matter one single...
Because they don't know any better of course... wait until they see that they have no resell value, or that they can't update to the latest OS because their phone can't handle it, etc. etc. etc.
That's because those who responded purchased their new iPhone 4s prior to the most recent survey! Get a grip! And of course, because they did so, one would temporarily lift in Samsung as they await the next Samsung model. This really isn't that complicated.
WiFI being disabled was only in the first 2 generations of iPhones in China. WiFi was later added, but in a custom format exclusive to China requiring a different radio chip - it is China's homegrown version which is mandated by the Chinese government. Therefore ALL iPhones sold in China (with the exception of gray market phones) are in fact "custom" phones. Further, there are specific OS / software customizations like no integration with YouTube out of the box, Google...
You somehow fail to see or acknowledge that Samsung's greatest financial success has come from copying others, NOT through innovation. What part of this do you not understand? How about some full disclosure of who you work for?
Wow, new member just this month. Looks like we have a new troll in our midst.