or Connect

Posts by FreeRange

Of course Apple is taking some share from Android if it's share declined 4% contrary to the statement in this article. Who the hell else would have? The author was looking at the wrong stats.
Like maybe 6 or 7 people really give a flying fk! BTW, HTC is a Taiwanese company, not Chinese.
Clueless!!!! This is such bullshit! It is the carriers that are misleading consumers! There are no true 4G LTE networks AMYWHERE on the world! They all fall way short of true LTE speeds of 100 Mbps! And in fact, as you point out, with the wireless technology included with the new iPad (HSPA+) it EXCEEDS the lower technical spec range claimed by so called 4G LTE networks. People are being duped by the carriers themselves!!!
Bullshit! Here's the reality. THERE ARE NO TRUE 4G NETWORKS ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD!!!! NONE!!! The new iPad is as much 4G as those claiming "4G LTE", even when there is no compatible LTE access, when you factor in its HPSA+ band exceeds the lower end of the Australian so called "4G LTE" technical spec as Apple has been delivering 10+ Mbps. This whole issue is a sham as the fact is that the carriers themselves have been totally misleading consumers. Further, it is well...
This lying fk has been charging $70 and $80 dollars a ticket to his one man show. He in fact is the one who has been exploiting Chinese workers! Regardless of his weight, he is a sensationalist, a profiteer, and a disgusting human being.
But it would have been if they hadn't been available for preorder online.
Hopefully the extra antenna solves the problem with my second ATV in my back bedroom. Even though it is next to an Airport Express which is set up to extend my network it loads extrememly / painfully slowly from my iTunes library. This is a severe flaw that is mentioned frequently on discussion boards.
Google is truly the new evil. Apple is big so their patents shouldn't be honored is what Google is saying. And it's ok that we have stolen from them. They truly are scumbags.
Yeah, that's why when I called a douchebag on here a douchebag he reported me and I got kicked off for a few days. The moderators on here, and attendant complainers, are sometimes ridiculous. When someone is an obvious douchebag, or clueless about what they are talking about, you should be able to be honest with them and let them know.
Mike Daisey is an opportunist, sensationalist, hack and a profiteer. It is amazing to me that there is never a mention that the costs for tickets to his one man "show" are $75 and $85 - What's his profit margin? This lying fake is making a considerable amount of money on the backs of these workers. He is the one exploiting them.