or Connect

Posts by ghostface147

I'll stick to craigslist and get more than $205 bucks for my 64 gig iPhone 5 on verizon that's unlocked for domestic and international use, although it won't work on all non-Verizon LTE bands....if any.  
If you use Trim Enabler, there are some issues in beta 4.  It will work, but you have to disable the blocking of modified kernels.  You will also have to run the program from within the trim enabler package for it to run or else you will get a version error.     Just an FYI.  
So what is to stop people from giving erroneous information just to see if it's showing up in Maps?
That's already out.  It's called update 1.  
Sprint sucks. Case closed. Data speeds are terrible.
I think they should give you 10 gigs free, but whatever.  
I'd still like the ability to sort through events like iPhoto.  Or even use iPhoto's events in photos.  Beta 1 doesn't allow iPhoto to be run, so maybe it's just a bug.
If they can make a retina iMac, then they can make a retina 17" laptop.
I am sure not all features will be supported by all versions of iPhones.  Can't answer on the Mac side.  
I don't see why wi-fi calling wouldn't be supported by all carriers. It doesn't cost them anything. Now the automatic hotspot I can see being an issue...