or Connect

Posts by ghostface147

And 6.1.3 beta 2 breaks the envasion jailbreak....
What a load of crap.  While I am sure there are people who have issues, to put the blanket statement that everyone has the issue?  Dumb.  My girlfriend has a 4S on sprint and has no issues, minus that fact that sprint sucks. 
I'm not able to duplicate this on 6.1.1 beta 1 on model A1429.  
I guess I am the only one who would rather have the rotating motor instead of the oscillating motor for the vibrate feature.  I didn't like how quiet the oscillating motor was.     As for the pics, something is fishy.  The pictures showing the internals show a sloppy assembly.  Very sloppy.
I find Apple maps to be very good for my uses.  
So basically I have money, but I want more money faster and you aren't sharing it.  Got it.  
I don't think they patched the exploit since it is a rather quick turnaround.  However evasi0n doesn't work as it says it's an unsupported version.
700 million of his own personal fortune.....damn that's a lot of money.  Do they take checks?
We had fun with this command at work today....
Before my company picked up the tab (had to switch to Big Red from AT&T), my bill was between $134 to $136 a month with taxes.  Unlimited (read throttled after 3 gigs) data and unlimited everything else.