or Connect

Posts by ghostface147

Finally.  
I prefer the vibrate function to be as loud as possible.  I think it's a bit too subdued at the moment, especially the models (CDMA 4 and all 4S models) using the oscillating motor.  
Really?  I get an exclamation mark on my messages app if my regular text doesn't go through...
New law. You create a patent, it just be used in a working product made by you (or a hardware partner) within 3-5 years. If you can't do it, it is automatically licensed at a fair rate (I don't know what fair would be).
  Nothing but boxes.
I can't seem to duplicate it on 6.1 beta 1.  However I don't have a lot of emails and my music list is extensive, but I end up touching the letter of the artist and it switches to that letter.  
Fruit Ninja.  
Damn, why can't they stick a 7200 rpm drive in there?  Oh yeah, they are only that fast up to 750 gigs. 
Must get an Office 365 subscription?  Screw that.  Just charge a few bucks for each program or 20 bucks for the whole suite.
That dock is pretty bulky.  Maybe someone will make an authorized one that has the same size and look of Apple's docks for pre-lightning iOS devices.