or Connect

Posts by ghostface147

This is why I believe that Apple will lose the case against that company who released the goo phone will win in China.  
Man, easy to unlock the iPhone 5 off-contract, Verizon model is unlocked straight from the factory.....what is going on here?  I can see myself buying a lot of bad ESN Verizon models and putting them on cheap GSM carriers.  
Too bad the place I am going to visit doesn't have a nano-sim.  No, I'm not going to be messing with a Claro or Movistar micro-sim and cut it to fit.  
I really don't know what people truly expected.  Did you honestly expect a 1.0 product to match something or even come close to a system that's been going on for several years?  Yes it sucks now, but it's going to take years to catch up to Google.  Fortunately I live in Houston and the maps works great for me.  I also have a great sense of direction, so that helps too. 
54 is the build number.
Sprint and Verizon are able to.  
I would spend about 3 dollars less a month if I moved from my restricted unlimited AT&T data plan to Verizon's shared plan.  However if I move to Verizon, my company would take over the billing.  So there's that too....
Servers are getting pounded pretty hard right now, get update errors.  
Why would it?  
Yep, nothing on the developer page yet.